Hawk Nation!

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Hawk Nation!
Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:31 pm
  • Sitting at the las Vegas airport flying back home to Mesa, az. I've seen literally hundreds of people in the last couple hours decked out in hawks gear. You can hear from way down at other gates people yell "seahawks!" Followed by a second louder roar of the same thing as other fans across the way join. Just freakin' awesome to see and hear. You would think we were in Seattle :thirishdrinkers:
    tonyseahawk
    NET Rookie

Re: Hawk Nation!
Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:13 pm
  • Awesome. Gotta love random seahawks chants. I was involved in one at disneyland a couple of months ago after the arizona game. :mrgreen:
    86Hawk
    NET Rookie

Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:02 pm
  • tonyseahawk wrote:Sitting at the las Vegas airport flying back home to Mesa, az. I've seen literally hundreds of people in the last couple hours decked out in hawks gear. You can hear from way down at other gates people yell "seahawks!" Followed by a second louder roar of the same thing as other fans across the way join. Just freakin' awesome to see and hear. You would think we were in Seattle :thirishdrinkers:

Vegas has a pretty big and solid Seahawks following. Heard quite a few "Go Hawks!" yelled at me when I was wearing my Hawk gear down there in June and October.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:16 pm
  • I see a respectable number of Hawk fans down here in Cowboy country. My neighbor is a Giant fan and his wife a Seahawk fan and so are most of his children. The military has a way of mixing up families like that. I saw a guy with a Seahawk hat last night in a store here. He saw my Sonic hat. We smiled and nodded at each other. Seahawk nation is really making me proud. These road fans have been awesome to watch/hear. Go, Hawks!
    I'm In!

What attracted you to the Seahawks?
    “It’s a combination of what I believe the coaches are doing here, the atmosphere and what I think we’re going to do here in the future. I think we’re going to win and win a lot and be a championship team.” – Zac Miller, August 4, 2011
    Seafan
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:17 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information