Seahawks Will Finish The Regular Season...

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

Seahawks Will Finish The Regular Season...

14-2. No doubt in my mind.
85%
13-3. We will drop one of our last two at home.
15%
12-4. Hi, I'm a 49ers fan.
No votes

Total votes : 150

"The Seahawks showed today that they regarded me highly and I appreciate that, and I will continue to show how much I regard Paul Allen and the Seattle Seahawks with my play." - Richard Sherman
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• ...yes...
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

• 13-3. Win next week and the Rams pull it out against our 2' and 3's in week 17
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *

• Damn you.

"The Seahawks showed today that they regarded me highly and I appreciate that, and I will continue to show how much I regard Paul Allen and the Seattle Seahawks with my play." - Richard Sherman
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Haha, STL is tough and I don't think its far fetched to think we pull our guys at halftime that game. I know what Pete says about resting starters, but you can't risk a guy getting hurt in a game like that. I sure don't have a problem with 13-3 in that case.
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *

• AbsolutNET wrote:13-3. Win next week and the Rams pull it out against our 2' and 3's in week 17

Disagree though I think it possible. However, I don't think pulls the starters in week 17 until and if the game is in hand. Momentum going into the bye week and all.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

• AbsolutNET wrote:13-3. Win next week and the Rams pull it out against our 2' and 3's in week 17

Pete just said in his post game presser. "No. We'll never do that here. We've worked so hard to stay competitive to do that. You'll see positional substitutions in games here and there, but never across the board"

This was in response to a reporter asking him when he was going to rest the 1's.
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

• Depends entirely on Pete's decision on whether or not to rest starters against the Rams
    Vpk0718
    NET Rookie

Do you mean as in a 4th quarter come from behind or do you think Pete goes against himself and rests starters once we clinch?
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• SacHawk2.0 wrote:
    AbsolutNET wrote:13-3. Win next week and the Rams pull it out against our 2' and 3's in week 17

Pete just said in his post game presser. "No. We'll never do that here. We've worked so hard to stay competitive to do that. You'll see positional substitutions in games here and there, but never across the board"

This was in response to a reporter asking him when he was going to rest the 1's.

Well there you go. 14-2. Now to pray no one gets hurt.
    Vpk0718
    NET Rookie

• I can't imagine the angst and discontent if we were to lose a key starter in a meaningless game. I wouldn't play any starters that I didn't have to in week 17.

Edit: Well, I guess Pete answered that. nvm
    Last edited by BobcatHawk on Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    BobcatHawk
    NET Starter

• Rams and Cards are very formidable, but I'm still going with 14-2.
    The Outfield
    NET Veteran

• SacHawk2.0 wrote:
    AbsolutNET wrote:13-3. Win next week and the Rams pull it out against our 2' and 3's in week 17

REALLY like hearing this. Thanks for the report Sac.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

• SacHawk2.0 wrote:

Are you sure it was a reporter? I thought it sounded like a kid asking that one. It was kinda weird
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• This team, this season, has broke a silly amount of franchise records, and I think it is only perfect and fitting to also break one more which is most wins in a regular season ever in the history of the team.

Make it so boys.

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• SacHawk2.0 wrote:

So basically Pete said he will pull certain players out of the game if he wants. I'm not saying the starters won't suit, read my second post in this thread. Guys like Russ, Lynch, Sherm...the cornerstones...will not finish the game in week 17. Backups will get plenty of time in 2nd half, is what I expect.
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *

• Aros wrote:This team, this season, has broke a silly amount of franchise records, and I think it is only perfect and fitting to also break one more which is most wins in a regular season ever in the history of the team.

Make it so boys.

:th2thumbs:
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

• I think our backups could beat the Rams starters.

14-2. Our last loss was last weekend.
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

• Hasselbeck wrote:14-2. Our last loss was last weekend.

Bingo.

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Anything less than 14-2 right now would be disappointing.
    You are absolutely entitled to state your opinion whenever you wish, and I am absolutely entitled to point out the stupidity of that opinion with the same frequency.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• I would agree with the majority right here, 14-2 it is. The backups getting plenty of time late in the game, especially with the game is out of reach.

I know you guys will say Cardinals and Rams are no slouch, but pulling a victory/upset at the CLINK? NO WAY. I do NOT see it happening. I see another 8-0 home finish for the season.
    raisethe3
    NET Practice Squad

• kidhawk wrote:
    SacHawk2.0 wrote:

Are you sure it was a reporter? I thought it sounded like a kid asking that one. It was kinda weird

Maybe it was that kid that was yelling throughout the telecast. That was trippin me out.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

• We will #@*k both those teams in their proverbial a$$e$.
    Slick
    NET Veteran

• With me having enjoyed them as much or more than any other year. This truly has been fun. From them getting respect from sports writers to the 12th man stepping up huge. Can't say enough about how I feel. GoHawks.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

• I can't believe there's a chance we could go 14-2 to end the season. That's amazing!
    Decimation
    NET Veteran

• 14-2. Gotta defend the house. You don't want anyone thinking they've got a shot in the playoffs, even if the loss is with backups.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

• I really would really hate to lose at home even though I'm 2700 miles away.

#1 Russell Wilson can't lose at home
    and
    #2 25 wins in first 2 seasons would almost be unbreakable.

Go for the wins Pete.
    garrylt4
    NET Rookie

• Why are we talking about losing? The way er fans talk, the only way we win is if they let us! I dont know about you, but Im so sick and tired of er fans crap I could explode.
    How about no more T-Jack and the second team on the field.
    And if the ers are lucky enough to get back to Seattle we put so many points on the board they complain that we were just piling on. Crush them and anyone that gets in the way! No more losses! I want to see Russell have at least 26 total wins at home before he signs his first contract of over 0ne hundred fifty million dollars.
    I might be unrealistic, but I am a fan, I can be that way!
    NorCalSeahawkFan
    NET Bench Warmer

• AbsolutNET wrote:Haha, STL is tough and I don't think its far fetched to think we pull our guys at halftime that game. I know what Pete says about resting starters, but you can't risk a guy getting hurt in a game like that. I sure don't have a problem with 13-3 in that case.

There isn't a huge drop off with our #2's & 3's, and in fact, I do believe that they'd give the Rams one hell of a run for their money, AND, there's the "Home Pride" that the #1's & 2's would be playing for, as well as trying to make a case for keeping them around for the long term.
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

Agreed. RW shouldn't even suit up against St. Louis.
    ben@thetabs
    THE TABS
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:38 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information