I hope a our coaches are....

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
I hope a our coaches are....
Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:02 pm
  • Paying attention to the Rams. They are surprising the the Saints as I type.
    Don't want to get caught with our pants down.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

Re: I hope a our coaches are....
Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:04 pm
  • Take care of next week and the Rams game doesn't matter except for keeping the momentum alive
    warden
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:05 pm
  • warden wrote:Take care of next week and the Rams game doesn't matter except for keeping the momentum alive

And Wilson's perfect home record streak.
    Steve2222
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:06 pm
  • Correct. But we don't want a loss to the rams. Those fans are a "PITA" around here.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:10 pm
  • Isn't the Rams game the last game of the season? The next opponent is the Cardinals, who are tied with the Titans as we speak. They are the more desperate team, needing to win today and next week to have a chance at making the playoffs.

EDIT: I see, it is the "PITA" aspect that has the OP concerned.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:12 pm
  • drdiags wrote:Isn't the Rams game the last game of the season? The next opponent is the Cardinals, who are tied with the Titans as we speak. They are the more desperate team, needing to win today and next week to have a chance at making the playoffs.

EDIT: I see, it is the "PITA" aspect that has the OP concerned.

Yes the "PITA"
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:39 pm
  • Yeah, lets focus on the Cards and than worry about the Rams. Although, both teams are playing very well right now.
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:54 pm
  • AND WE ARE PLAYING BOTH GAMES AT HOME
    BAJAHAWK
    NET Bench Warmer

Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:04 pm
  • Two things that still worry me are the slow developing and predictable running game,(2.9 YPC for Beast), and RW not getting rid of the ball quickly,(quick slants etc).
    The Defense was awesome!
    Leee-roy
    NET Bench Warmer

Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:14 pm
  • This offense is slowly morphing into more of a passing offense when necessary and they're more than capable. They'll certainly start and build off the run, but if it's not there, they can throw it around with the best of them.

Also regarding RW, he doesn't throw the ball unless it's very open. I've noticed that a lot about him. I've been screaming at the TV before seeing wide open receivers but there was someone in the area so he hangs on to it. The throw up to Lockette was the lone exception and he does that sometimes and expects his guys to box out and come down with it but they're usually shots down the sidelines. He plays very conservatively and that works in our offense. As long as we don't beat ourselves, we win most of the time. That's why I think you see a lot of RW holding the ball, that and he can get out and create plays with his feet or actually create openness for our receivers by extending plays. Really hard to defend an offense for 6+ seconds.
    jblaze
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:39 pm
  • Leee-roy wrote:Two things that still worry me are the slow developing and predictable running game,(2.9 YPC for Beast), and RW not getting rid of the ball quickly,(quick slants etc).
    The Defense was awesome!

I agree man. Offense didn't feel that explosive today (or lately?). I also wonder why the team wont use C. Michael? Even if he isn't up to par on 3rd down blocking. I think he could do some serious damage in the screen game, atleast
    "Beast mode was engaged, and when beast mode is engaged, no one can stop him"-- Some skins fan
    "I envy that hard hitting Seahawks D. Love the attitude they play with." Justblaze2729 Denver Fan
    Hawk4lyfe
    NET Rookie

Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:07 pm
  • I don't understand why we haven't been able to run those quick reads we had against the Saints these last two games?
    brimsalabim
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:58 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information