Hey 12

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Hey 12
Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:39 pm
  • I wish I could say this was a good game, but I really can't. You guys definitely showed up. My offense is complete crap, though the defense has played well all things considered.

My hat's off to you.
    "The chief benefit, which results from philosophy, arises in an indirect manner, and proceeds more from its secret, insensible influence, than from its immediate application." ~David Hume
    Chaosist
    NET Rookie

Re: Hey 12
Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:45 pm
  • Classy post. Hope Cruz is ok. GL for the rest of the year.
    "When is the NFL going to start fining receivers for running routes across KAM’S MIDDLE?!?!"
    -bpup33
    Sprfunk
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:50 pm
  • Sprfunk wrote:Classy post. Hope Cruz is ok. GL for the rest of the year.

I always try and keep it classy. I just wish my squad could have made this a more competitive game.

Whoa. What a play by Jernigan. lol
    "The chief benefit, which results from philosophy, arises in an indirect manner, and proceeds more from its secret, insensible influence, than from its immediate application." ~David Hume
    Chaosist
    NET Rookie

Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:53 pm
  • And thanks for the well wishes for Cruz...

This season is lost already. I just hope we can fix this OL in the offseason.
    Chaosist
    NET Rookie

Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:06 pm
  • Giants defense came out and kept it a real game until well into the second half. At least you have a great defense to build on. NY really just needs a RB and OL, and that'd be a GOOD team. Brown was getting stuffed all day.
    HansGruber
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:14 pm
  • Chaosist wrote:And thanks for the well wishes for Cruz...

Nothing personal, but I hope not! I like it like this.
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:25 pm
  • Your defense played a very good game. They gave our offense fits all day. Our sputtering and not being in synch for much of the game was because of the pressure the Giants D was giving us. Hope Cruz is okay and you're a proud team who will bounce back next year.

Les "The Radish" Norton - Ambassador/Grandfather of .NET, gone too soon but will never be forgotten. RIP
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:29 pm
  • Giants won't stay down long. Thanks and I hope Cruz comes back strong.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:32 pm
  • Thanks for the class post by the Giants fan! Now get an o-line and get back to beating up the cow patties again! :)
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:33 pm
  • Thanks for the class post by the Giants fan! Now get an o-line and get back to beating up the cow patties again! :)
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:41 pm
  • Image :229031_cheers:
    In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays. 
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:12 pm
  • Chaosist wrote:And thanks for the well wishes for Cruz...

You should be able to. Thanks for keeping it classy.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:44 pm
  • Aros wrote:Your defense played a very good game. They gave our offense fits all day. Our sputtering and not being in synch for much of the game was because of the pressure the Giants D was giving us. Hope Cruz is okay and you're a proud team who will bounce back next year.

The defense played extremely well, especially considering the holes the offense was digging for them. I hope we can get everything sorted, I believe we play again next year. I would like to be able to come back here after the game with a different feeling, lol.
    Chaosist
    NET Rookie

Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:47 pm
  • Fix your OL and that will take so much of the pressure off Eli and he will be Eli again. We envy your two recent SB championships and we hope to grab our first in franchise history this year. Maybe we see you guys again next year!

Les "The Radish" Norton - Ambassador/Grandfather of .NET, gone too soon but will never be forgotten. RIP
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:49 pm
  • gl
    morgulon1
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:50 pm
  • Chaosist wrote:I wish I could say this was a good game, but I really can't. You guys definitely showed up. My offense is complete crap, though the defense has played well all things considered.

My hat's off to you.

Thanks for showing class. We know that the Giants are out of sorts this season. They have earned a ton of respect for sustained success and Giants fans know how to handle themselves. Greatly appreciated. Hang in there and I hope you guys have a great offseason and get back in business next year. With your team, you could be back in the Super Bowl in no time.

I wonder if they just got cursed because the Super Bowl is in NY? I know this much, until the Giants were mathematically eliminated, no one doubted that they couldn't get in and win. After an awful start they started winning and I was thinking "well here they go again" The idea of a surging Giants team getting in the playoffs put me on Red Alert.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:56 pm
  • loafoftatupu wrote:
    Chaosist wrote:I wish I could say this was a good game, but I really can't. You guys definitely showed up. My offense is complete crap, though the defense has played well all things considered.

My hat's off to you.

Thanks for showing class. We know that the Giants are out of sorts this season. They have earned a ton of respect for sustained success and Giants fans know how to handle themselves. Greatly appreciated. Hang in there and I hope you guys have a great offseason and get back in business next year. With your team, you could be back in the Super Bowl in no time.

I wonder if they just got cursed because the Super Bowl is in NY? I know this much, until the Giants were mathematically eliminated, no one doubted that they couldn't get in and win. After an awful start they started winning and I was thinking "well here they go again" The idea of a surging Giants team getting in the playoffs put me on Red Alert.

It worried me for a second but I worry about Baltimore and Carolina far more.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:07 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information