Scruggs and Simon out for season

drdiags

Reaction score
More of the same. Didn't know the window expired next week. Thought it was this week.

Curtis Crabtree ‏@Curtis_Crabtree 1m
Carroll said Simon and Scruggs will remain on the Reserve/PUP list. Three week practice window expires early next week.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
In his latest presser, Pete said Scruggs was close, but not quite ready, so he should be more than ready for the off-season workouts and preseason. He said they liked what they saw from the limited practice they got from Simon, but he injured his toe, so his future is a bit more murky.

ensett

Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of Scruggs. Not quite sure there was a spot for him on the already established roster though.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
This years draft class has been a little bit of a letdown after last year! Granted not all of it because of a lack of talent or work ethic.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well what the plan is versus what we read may not always be what ends up coming about, look at the positions in question and what we have coming as far as contracts also.

Jville

Reaction score
ensett":1ownd0pw said:
I'm a huge fan of Scruggs. Not quite sure there was a spot for him on the already established roster though.
His freak knee injury in training camp was a very disappointing set back. I'm still hopeful about Greg Scruggs future in Seattle. He should be fully healed and hungry for next season. In the meantime, he can learn a lot from watching Michael Bennett. If Bennett were to chose to join his brother in Chicago next year, that would clearly create a big hole in the roster.

Tharold Simon was a green 3 year development project from the get go IMO. So he got some money in his pocket and the needed time to mature and develop.