12th Man Tailgate at Metlife Sunday

JonRud

Reaction score
I think some of this info has been posted in other threads but I wanted to make sure all Hawks fans attending the game on Sunday are aware. Carlow East [the NYC Hawks bar] is hosting a huge 12th man tailgate party on Sunday starting 9am in Parking Lot J.

For $20 you can buy a wristband for food & drink. Here is a link with some more details.

http://www.wherevent.com/detail/Carlow- ... t-J-public

You can also 'friend up' Carlow East on Facebook and it has all the info.

They are expecting hundreds of Seahawks fans to attend so it should be pretty amazing. Since there is no tailgating allowed at the Super Bowl this is our only chance to tailgate at Metlife this season.

Hope to see a lot of you there!

SeaTown81

Reaction score
I will see you guys there! Can't wait. Sounds like these guys got it covered and then some!

Also, my buddy NYCoug tells me that Hawks fans will be meeting up at Carlow East, the official Seahawks bar in NYC, on Saturday night. So if you're around, be sure to hit the place up.

Go Hawks!

OP
OP
JonRud

JonRud

Reaction score
I will bring my camera and post pics.

MdHawk225

Reaction score
Is there anyway to upgrade ur seats at the stadium? Or do u just buy another set of tickets from stub hub?

PhillySeahawk

Reaction score
Just heard about this. Heading up to the game now. I'll try to join you guys, if I can convince my Giants fan brother.

Latest posts