Any Seahawks that frequent .net?

jblaze

Reaction score
Just curious if there has ever been any Hawks that come by .net and say a thing or two. I would have to think they may read some of the posts from time to time. I know I probably would.

Or it's quite possible they try to stay away from the knee jerk reactions or over emotional stuff and stay grounded.

They may not identify themselves but I've wondered a few times about the inside knowledge a couple of the posters here have had and if perhaps they're close to the organization or perhaps players themselves.

iigakusei

Reaction score
I am Clint Gresham.
Why are there never any posts about me?

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Next time I chat with Sherman on FB I will ask him. Yes I have talked to him a bunch of times. Usually more in the off season though. When he has time.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
Really, if you were an NFL player out there actually going through the process, practicing, re-habing, playing, dealing with agents and contracts and reporters, etc. really living it and dealing with it all... why on earth would you have any interest in opening up the door on an asylum like this to read through the lunacy that is a fan forum?? Run... just run far away and don't look back.

hawker84

Reaction score
You don't think they have any down time when they just kick back at home? They got time to make videos but not surf the net?

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
I doubt they spend time on fan forums. The downtime they have is more than likely spent with family/friends, and if they want fan interaction they just use twitter and/or facebook. No need for a player/coach/etc. to even come to a place like this, except to browse once or twice to see what it's like. They can find the same kind of commentary elsewhere.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Well remember, Joe Tafoya posted here a few times promoting the Guinness world record attempt, so he probably at least lurks occasionally. And hooo boy, I really hope no active Seahawks read some of the crap in here. :roll:

Kixkahn

Reaction score
I kinda think they would avoid this during the season but maybe check it out in the off season. Just for entertainment.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
They have down time, maybe just not a lot. They play video games or whatever. Everybody's different, you can't try to make some blanket statement about how they do or don't hang out in forums. I'm sure some of them do sometimes. They have enough fan adulation with their standard obligations--they're probably sick of it. They have no need to surface in a forum (and yeah, that's a blanket statement).