It's all gooood !

TaterHawk

Reaction score
Things were a bit off in Seattle for a couple weeks. It was cold, and strange. It's going to warm back up now and rain again. Things will be as they should be.

In past years when each win was huge important and the Hawks had to fight to get into the playoffs I was on the edge of my seat and loved each game. This year has been a bit off for me as a fan (expecting to win) and watching the team roll week after week. In fact an early lock would have taken some of the fun out of the season. For a bit it looked like Seattle became the frozen tundra, and the 1 seed was going to be served up on a silver platter. Seemed off to me.

It would have been nice to sweep the 9ers, but a loss by 2 to a last season super bowl team in their house don't suck. Now it's on, We still have something to yell for at home, it's interesting, it's still fun...........it's all good :snack:

Go # 12, Go Hawks Earn Everything :3:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah I was angry yesterday but today I just feel "meh" about the loss. We should have won but it was close, and they had to play the game of their lives just to beat us by two points in their house.

I'm good with it.

jblaze

Reaction score
We'll be fine. It stings to lose to the 49'ers but this wasn't a must win like it was for them.

HFA is still highly likely.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Aros":2stjoq2j said:
Yeah I was angry yesterday but today I just feel "meh" about the loss. We should have won but it was close, and they had to play the game of their lives just to beat us by two points in their house.

I'm good with it.
Pretty much. That's what good about getting it all out on game-day. It's easier to move on the next day.

hoxrox

Reaction score
We needed this loss to regain focus and clean up those penalties before the playoffs. Okung, Maxwell and Mike Rob penalized on crucial downs. They need to clean that crap up.

Silver lining is we didn’t get blown out, like we blew them out in our house. Their fans would have been insufferable (especially the ones I work with).

On to NY. Go Hawks!

seahawks08

Reaction score
TaterHawk":2pfgxmub said:
Things were a bit off in Seattle for a couple weeks. It was cold, and strange. It's going to warm back up now and rain again. Things will be as they should be.

In past years when each win was huge important and the Hawks had to fight to get into the playoffs I was on the edge of my seat and loved each game. This year has been a bit off for me as a fan (expecting to win) and watching the team roll week after week. In fact an early lock would have taken some of the fun out of the season. For a bit it looked like Seattle became the frozen tundra, and the 1 seed was going to be served up on a silver platter. Seemed off to me.

It would have been nice to sweep the 9ers, but a loss by 2 to a last season super bowl team in their house don't suck. Now it's on, We still have something to yell for at home, it's interesting, it's still fun...........it's all good :snack:

Go # 12, Go Hawks Earn Everything :3:

Thanks for this 1-0 every week, wait 0-1 but thats okay.