Was Jeremy Lane held?

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
On the 3rd and 7 play where Kaepernick runs for the first down and the 49ers ensue to run out the clock, kick the field goal, and win the game.

It looked whomever was guarding Lane, had him tied up by literally pulling Lane's arms thus his body away from the play. The only reason it didn't look more blatant was Lane eventually ripped away, getting a grasp of Kaep's jersey, but couldn't make the tackle because he had no momentum to stop Kaep's momentum.

I'm not looking to make an excuse, I just want to confirm what I saw, and if what I saw was correct because I was pretty intoxicated at the time.

sekiuHAWK

Reaction score
I posted in the game day forum that I thought he was. We would have had a lot of time to drive down and win with a fg if that play was correctly called.

Anthony!

Reaction score
sekiuHAWK":1lowi7at said:
I posted in the game day forum that I thought he was. We would have had a lot of time to drive down and win with a fg if that play was correctly called.

He was held it showed it on the replay, and I rewatched it several times. He was held.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Referees close their eyes on 49ers offensive holding penalties. This is not the only one.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
This was going on the entire game so its really on us for failing to adjust our play and game plan.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Michael Bennett was held on the play that Kaep threw back across his body, I think to Vernon Davis. If he isn't held, Bennett gets the sack.

9ersfaninNY

Reaction score
Wow, and WE'RE the ones that whine and makes excuses??? LMFAO!!! Thanks fellas, I needed this start to my Monday!!!

UGotHawked

Reaction score
Diezel Dawg":2l1o6gtx said:
Michael Bennett was held on the play that Kaep threw back across his body, I think to Vernon Davis. If he isn't held, Bennett gets the sack.

This one was pretty obvious. Perhaps the Hawks ought to work on the 9er "arm flail tecnique."

9ersfaninNY

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":3k3gb92i said:
9ersfaninNY":3k3gb92i said:
Wow, and WE'RE the ones that whine and makes excuses???

Yes.

Then help me please, understand how blaming the officials is NOT whining and making excuses??? Last I know, players still have to execute.....

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
9ersfaninNY":1p7k0dvm said:
KARAVARUS":1p7k0dvm said:
9ersfaninNY":1p7k0dvm said:

Yes.

Then help me please, understand how blaming the officials is NOT whining and making excuses??? Last I know, players still have to execute.....

That has nothing to do with the fact that your fan base does this constantly. I can appreciate going to the opposing teams board with your chest puffed. You won, dude. Your team got us this time. Just let it play out. Did you join our forum so that you could talk football, or so you could kick us while we're down? Either way, you're doing neither of those things.

The holds are worth mentioning, but I think if you look around here, you'll not see the consensus blaming anyone but ourselves for the loss. So just enjoy your win and shut your mouth--you know this isn't over.

4BlatantAgent9

Reaction score
HoldS not called against SF. Blatant late hit and PI not called on Seattle. Deal with it!

9ersfaninNY

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":a76hsgdc said:
9ersfaninNY":a76hsgdc said:
KARAVARUS":a76hsgdc said:
9ersfaninNY":a76hsgdc said:

Yes.

That has nothing to do with the fact that your fan base does this constantly. I can appreciate going to the opposing teams board with your chest puffed. You won, dude. Your team got us this time. Just let it play out. Did you join our forum so that you could talk football, or so you could kick us while we're down? Either way, you're doing neither of those things.

The holds are worth mentioning, but I think if you look around here, you'll not see the consensus blaming anyone but ourselves for the loss. So just enjoy your win and shut your mouth--you know this isn't over.

I came here to talk football, yet every time I do, I get shot down or called a name or whatever else goes on. I live in NY and outside of the Cowboys, the Seahawk fans have the worst rap of any fan base here in the NE area at least and I try and ignore all that and give you guys the benefit of the doubt and so far that has not happened anytime I come on here. I'm sorry if posts come across as "bold", I will sincerely try and be more humble, but I need you guys to meet me half way here......

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
9ersfaninNY":gqtzyr39 said:
I came here to talk football, yet every time I do, I get shot down or called a name or whatever else goes on. I live in NY and outside of the Cowboys, the Seahawk fans have the worst rap of any fan base here in the NE area at least and I try and ignore all that and give you guys the benefit of the doubt and so far that has not happened anytime I come on here. I'm sorry if posts come across as "bold", I will sincerely try and be more humble, but I need you guys to meet me half way here......

You know why you're here. Your sig gives you away.

And it was only a matter of time.

Congrats on a tight win. We'll probably see you again at Century Link in a few weeks.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Then help me please, understand how blaming the officials is NOT whining and making excuses??? Last I know, players still have to execute.....[/quote]

The holds are worth mentioning, but I think if you look around here, you'll not see the consensus blaming anyone but ourselves for the loss. So just enjoy your win and shut your mouth--you know this isn't over.[/quote]

I came here to talk football, yet every time I do, I get shot down or called a name or whatever else goes on. I live in NY and outside of the Cowboys, the Seahawk fans have the worst rap of any fan base here in the NE area at least and I try and ignore all that and give you guys the benefit of the doubt and so far that has not happened anytime I come on here. I'm sorry if posts come across as "bold", I will sincerely try and be more humble, but I need you guys to meet me half way here......[/quote]

Your signature...I do like how you are boasting about the combined 9 points of wins in SF the last two seasons and glossing over getting railed in Seattle the last two times ... Lol. Denial.

All good. Still 2 behind with 3 to play. We have already earned a playoff spot. Let us know when you guys even make it in. HFA is ours and your fan base knows what it means so that explains all the over the top glee over a narrow win on your own field. Gotta enjoy the small things, right?

9ersfaninNY

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":1a6r99dp said:
9ersfaninNY":1a6r99dp said:

You know why you're here. Your sig gives you away.

And it was only a matter of time.

Congrats on a tight win. We'll probably see you again at Century Link in a few weeks.

There, I changed my sig.......and as for seeing you guys again.....wouldn't want it any other way.

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
Haha man I love me some 49er trolls...

First off, congrats on the win. Maybe, act like you've been there before? Nah, that wouldn't be in your nature. I had a SF fan (grown man) troll my sister on facebook yesterday, so I can't say I expect much out of you guys. Or maybe you guys can tweet pics of y'all holding guns threatening SEA fans. Either way, you all epitomize class, which is really unexpected for a bunch of Whiskey Tango.

Secondly, I think it's pretty funny y'all come in here thumpin' your chest, when you won by 2, at home, in the last minute, with some serious home cooking. I am not blaming the officials as teams can overcome this, but it was an issue no less. Credit to you for making plays when needed, but man...that makes you feel high and mighty?

Third, I think y'all need to be seriously worried about your QB situation. I felt like I was watching Warren from "There's Something About Mary". I don't know what happens more regularly, the end of the Mayan Calendar or Kaepernick aka Simple Jack getting to his second read.

Fourth/last, 11-2 vs 9-4...

9ersfaninNY

Reaction score
Mtjhoyas":3iyq95w1 said:
Haha man I love me some 49er trolls...

First off, congrats on the win. Maybe, act like you've been there before? Nah, that wouldn't be in your nature. I had a SF fan (grown man) troll my sister on facebook yesterday, so I can't say I expect much out of you guys. Or maybe you guys can tweet pics of y'all holding guns threatening SEA fans. Either way, you all epitomize class, which is really unexpected for a bunch of Whiskey Tango.

Secondly, I think it's pretty funny y'all come in here thumpin' your chest, when you won by 2, at home, in the last minute, with some serious home cooking. I am not blaming the officials as teams can overcome this, but it was an issue no less. Credit to you for making plays when needed, but man...that makes you feel high and mighty?

Third, I think y'all need to be seriously worried about your QB situation. I felt like I was watching Warren from "There's Something About Mary". I don't know what happens more regularly, the end of the Mayan Calendar or Kaepernick aka Simple Jack getting to his second read.

Fourth/last, 11-2 vs 9-4...

1. I probably overreacted and I apologize for that, I was harkening back to a few days ago when I was on here commenting about how it was going to be a great game, defensive struggle etc and I was told "You guys have no chance".....kinda fired me up a little bit, again, I will try and tone it down......

2. A win is a win, whether it is by 2 or 20...I don't see anyone taking about NE's 1 point win over Cle yesterday, at home, in the last minute.....

3. I'm not too worried about a QB that was 5 yards from winning us a SB is his 10th career start (sophomore slump?) and I'm really not qualified to comment and the "one read" or "can't get to the second read" because I have no idea how the play is drawn up or supposed to be executed......

4. yes, you guys have a better record

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
9ersfaninNY":1mdie2zw said:
KARAVARUS":1mdie2zw said:
9ersfaninNY":1mdie2zw said:
KARAVARUS":1mdie2zw said:
9ersfaninNY said:

Yes.

2a5emuge.jpg

Stay classy San Francisco, starting a fight with a "fan", only to be an undercover cop, lol