49s were sooo desperate

Crizilla

Reaction score
they were playing like it was the last game of their lives. They still have to come here in the playoffs. I'm not worried. I just hope we can get the number 1 seed. I don't want the 2 seed.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
It was the last game for them. If they lost, we win the Division.

Not sure why it is a bad thing for them to be hyped up to not let us win the Division in their house.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
See this is where niner fans always say, "You played us like it was your Super Bowl!"

Now we're saying it? They were desperate for a win to, and at home. Eh.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
The Seahawks had the division and a first-round bye within reach. If that doesn't make them play with a little desperation, then they don't deserve them. I expected a much more mature team on the field today.

mjwhitay

Reaction score
They don't deserve the number one seed? You're right. How dare they lose a game on the road by 2 points? They're probably losing the rest. Darn. I thought they were good.

Manbearpig99

Reaction score
You guys are better than good. However, don't lose 2 more games.

Chris

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
I'm not sure when the concept that the 9ers are pushovers took over, but it's silly. Has been all year and will be for several more. I expect these teams to split for years to come.

hawker84

Reaction score
this place is getting bad... Let's just say they played like they really needed this game, and they went out and won it....

drdiags

Reaction score
I like this quote. It is how I want to play my divisional rivals

Dave Boling ‏@DaveBoling 6m
Harbaugh: These games are only for the tough. Both teams played extremely hard, played extremely well

Harbaugh (on facing Seahawks game):It feels like you go to the dentist chair for 3 1/2 hours of getting root canal work done.

No excuses, no explanations. You win or you lose. Too much rationalization sometimes. Sucks to lose, great to win. Today, the good guys lost.

CortezKennedyfan

Reaction score
This game felt like an evenly matched, split decision, heavyweight championship fight.

Both teams taking shots back and forth, forcing mistakes, elite talent all over the place. And also...making future opponents fear these two.

Latest posts