9ers Fan encounter....

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
So the wife and I are out christmas shopping, and I walk around the corner of an isle and walk directly into a 9ers fan in gear, of course I am sporting my Hawk gear, our eyes met, he squalled , herumped, I shook my head and stared at him....I thought to myself, I think we have a real honest to goodness rivalry now when it gets to the fan level.....Winning sure makes rivalry's fun.... :D

HawkWow

Reaction score
SPOHAWK":1cpovn4c said:
So the wife and I are out christmas shopping, and I walk around the corner of an isle and walk directly into a 9ers fan in gear, of course I am sporting my Hawk gear, our eyes met, he squalled , herumped, I shook my head and stared at him....I thought to myself, I think we have a real honest to goodness rivalry now when it gets to the fan level.....Winning sure makes rivalry's fun.... :D

I'd bet $100 bucks he was shoplifting.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
SPOHAWK":a5zbbeq9 said:
Correct.:)