Russell Wilson IZ a Prodigy A GENIUS IN OTHERWORDS!

bowzerbird

Reaction score
[align=][align=][/align][/align]Just joined this forum and so glad to be here.
Ya all need to watch the interview of Russell at Arizona:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap2000000265129/Wilson-We-want-to-mix-things-up

Russell, though excited that the 12th man was there in number to back up the Hawks with our "decibalia" he talked strategies. Listen carefully, that guy really knows HOW to play football!!
Doesn't play like Matt Hazbeen who would get SOOO flustered when he made a mistake or someone else did. Russell compartmentalizes and never lets emotions guide his plays. The guy LIVES IN THE FUTURE. Always looking to NEXT play, next formation, next "what will work" here.
Never been a big football fan UNTIL . . . I started watching Russell.
Oh, must add that Pete Carroll [call him "Peter Bird"] WILL win coach of the year. What he has done for the Hawks, he's created a team that doesn't have the set-backs of the previous team: 3rd down syndrome, second half depression and Hazbeen with his emotions controlling everything he did.

Not Russell, never lets a bad play, a foul, over throw, interception, fumble, "sackowitz" or mistake hinder his next strategy. And after each time the offense plays, he "slaps 'em five" as they leave the field. These ARE a band of BRUTHUZ!
Also, so glad the offense is guarding him better BUT he knows how to avoid injury. Baseball training helps him "slide" safely. He knows how to guard his body & head from helmet 2 helmet to avoid concussions.

Hey, could ramble on here BUT listen to the video [I downloaded it so I can listen to it over & over].

And just one more thang . . .
THE SEAHAWKS WILL WIN THE SUPER BOWL

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: [I've looked into my crystal FOOTball] :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs:

Ellen

nategreat

Reaction score
Thanks for the laugh, this post is full of win. Full of potentially classic quotes, from "Peter Bird" to "sackowitz." You, my friend, will be a legend. :thirishdrinkers:

NinjaHawk

Reaction score
Wow. Unabomber level of manifesto ramblings, but in a cute 13-year-old-Seahawks-fan kind of of way. Harmlessly deranged at face value, but it does have kind of a "it puts the lotion on it's skin" vibe and undertone to it.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
NinjaHawk":3jn83bbx said:
Wow. Unabomber level of manifesto ramblings, but in a cute 13-year-old-Seahawks-fan kind of of way. Harmlessly deranged at face value, but it does have kind of a "it puts the lotion on it's skin" vibe and undertone to it.

Tee Hee...

OP
OP
bowzerbird

bowzerbird

Reaction score
NinjaHawk":21src1dk said:

Yo, "bench warmer" just ta let ya know, I'm in the "old fart" category. WAAAAY! beyond 13. Actually, was at the "March on Washington" and heard MLK give his "I Have a Dream" speech. Does that "Silence Your Lamb" or would you like a nice chianti with some fava beans? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: FFFFFF, FFFFF. Oh, pooly poo Precious.

RUSSELL IZ DA MAN