Anybody want free tickets to the Rams game

hawkmans12s

Reaction score
Hey guys can you help me out? Im gonna give my season tickets to the season finale against the Rams away this Monday at 3pm for free on facebook. No catch or anything, just cant use them so Im hoping to get my Russell Wilson 4 MVP page to blow up and help his campaign. Here's where you can enter and support if you want... https://www.facebook.com/russellwilson4mvp

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Am I considered a sub-par fan if I dont agree he should get MVP? I dont think a logical fan can say Manning doesnt deserve it. Appreciate the cause though

mikeak

Reaction score
jamsomatic":3bf2oyzz said:
Give them to NYCoug And we will all go like your page.

I vote for this. Kid is trying to make all the games and it will go viral when we try to get him Super Bowl tickets and then OP gets the publicity anyways!!!

Or one to Coug and one to this other thing

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":3nc00wyb said:
Am I considered a sub-par fan if I dont agree he should get MVP? I dont think a logical fan can say Manning doesnt deserve it. Appreciate the cause though

I agree, that string of TD's before INT's was insane, I love Wilson though as Super Bowl MVP just fine, tyvm.

drdiags

Reaction score
I thought a guy came onto the board earlier this week looking to buy Rams tickets? Hopefully he sees this post.

mikeak

Reaction score
Even more. Give one to nycoug and I will put the link out there. Help tweet it to the sports people etc. you will easily get more than 100 people from this site help out and you still have a second one to give out!

el capitan

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":32jkrk66 said:

Whilst no one could argue with Mannings stats I personally believe that the MVP should be about more than just who's put up the best numbers. How can the most valuable player be someone who chokes in almost every big game. Jim Irsay is a moron but he was dead on when he called out Peyton Manning as someone who crumbles under the pressure of a big game. He couldn't beat the Colts and after all the hype surrounding the Patriots game he ending up choking that one away too.
Being great and clutch should mean more than having great stats but not being able to win when it counts. Wilson has beaten all of the Seahawks rivals for the no.1 seed and he seems to get better when it really matters, that is what I would call an MVP.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
IMO, Manning gave up a huge part of the case for being MVP when he let the Patriots score 31 unanswered points. Yes, obviously, the defense gave those up; but the 27 unanswered points in the first half by the Broncos, half of those came off some really bad luck on the part of the Patriots, whereas the Patriots scored 31 by marching down the field repeatedly in the second half. It's not like the Patriots defense is elite; they are ranked 16th in DVOA right now.

MVPs don't let enemy teams score 31 points in a row. MVPs do things like march back and win the game during crunch time if their defense lets them down in a big way early on.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Agree with everyone else. Hook up NYCoug! David is going crazy out of his mind making all of these games. Dude spent $800 for his plane ticket to Seattle last week. We all need to help him out as much as we can.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I liked the page and invited all my friends to like it. It took forever.

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
:3: I would love to have them, Love Wilson and think he should be in consideration but Manning's numbers say he is MVP. I also think NYCoug DESERVES those tickets and is living the dream for a ton of us. Give him those tickets please. :th2thumbs:
PS
Thank you DangeRuss you are truly the human I think a lot of us wish we were and you have made holding on 37 years worth it :179417:

NYCoug

Reaction score
For the record, I did not pay anyone to say any of this stuff... except for SeaTown81!

Seriously though, I'm blown away by the support here. Unreal. I really appreciate it everyone. I have no idea what I'd do without .Net. Honestly some of the greatest people I've ever met in my life, thank you.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":73e5ebii said:
IMO, Manning gave up a huge part of the case for being MVP when he let the Patriots score 31 unanswered points. Yes, obviously, the defense gave those up; but the 27 unanswered points in the first half by the Broncos, half of those came off some really bad luck on the part of the Patriots, whereas the Patriots scored 31 by marching down the field repeatedly in the second half. It's not like the Patriots defense is elite; they are ranked 16th in DVOA right now.

MVPs don't let enemy teams score 31 points in a row. MVPs do things like march back and win the game during crunch time if their defense lets them down in a big way early on.
True when the broncos are struggling he doesn't put out the passion and unbelievable effort that Wilson does. Some of our wins are from how determined Russell is to win. Manning doesn't show the passionate effort Wilson does, he goes mediocre at best.

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
Screw Dave!

Just kidding, give them to Dave. He deserves them.
But Dave , you paid over $800 to fly out last weekend? You really have to plan better then that

NYCoug

Reaction score
FDNYHAWK":1e5cmuav said:
Screw Dave!

Just kidding, give them to Dave. He deserves them.
But Dave , you paid over $800 to fly out last weekend? You really have to plan better then that

Yeah Walt, I paid $797 to fly out and back.

I wish I could plan better, but I'm living week to week at this point my friend. I'm hoping that during this Giants week, since I already have tix and won't have to fly anywhere, that I can use the $ I make at work during the week to put down on booking flights for the divisional round and the NFC Championship. We'll see. The flight to Seattle for the Cards/Rams game is already going to cost a small fortune... definitely all worth it though. No regrets. Earn everything!