Stephan A Smith has lost all my respect

seahawksfanatic000

Reaction score
What are you talking about? Russel Westbrook is one of the best guards in all of basketball!

OrFan

Reaction score
Do not need to even watch it. I couldn't stand him the first time I ever heard him open his mouth. Haven't watched anything with him on it since.

jblaze

Reaction score
Between him and Skip, by far the most useless and bloated show on tv. I'd be surprised if they even watch the highlights let alone the games.

Just like the rest of ESPN, they just regurgitate what others have said first and offer no real analysis and are talking point sports politicians. I understand it seems like credibility to have ex-players be analysts but honestly, it's quite obvious they've had 12 too many concussions most of the time and they're just there because of their name. For some reason all movie stars want to be rap artists or pop music drones and all sports players want to be analysts and visa versa. They all took "communications" or "journalism" but I'd be surprised if they even opened a book most of the time.

Stephen A. just reiterates his same point 3-4 times until his time is up. Skip is just an stroked out imbecile who needs to go die in a corner.

dunceface

Reaction score
jblaze":jye84b6j said:
Between him and Skip, by far the most useless and bloated show on tv. I'd be surprised if they even watch the highlights let alone the games.

Just like the rest of ESPN, they just regurgitate what others have said first and offer no real analysis and are talking point sports politicians. I understand it seems like credibility to have ex-players be analysts but honestly, it's quite obvious they've had 12 too many concussions most of the time and they're just there because of their name. For some reason all movie stars want to be rap artists or pop music drones and all sports players want to be analysts and visa versa. They all took "communications" or "journalism" but I'd be surprised if they even opened a book most of the time.

Stephen A. just reiterates his same point 3-4 times until his time is up. Skip is just an stroked out imbecile who needs to go die in a corner.

welp, not much more to say after that...

HawkWow

Reaction score
Constantly breaks the golden rule of broadcasting, playing himself bigger than the story. Stephan A.= Chocolate Rhome. Hate 'em both.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I despise sports-type pundits like Smith who essentially scream all.of.the.time. I hate the screamers.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
He didn't lose my respect. You can't lose what you didn't have to begin with. Respect is earned in my book and Smith never has earned it. He's just another mediot to me. Probably just a cut above Skip Bayless though.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I really don't want to listen to it or give those idiots other clicks. And so, I'll do my part by saying that most people hate-watch these guys and for this exact reason: You're all talking about him so why should he stop?