Ram Rules part deux

RezHawk

Reaction score
The fact that these teams feel they have to educate their fanbase just goes to show how much they envy ours. Hawks will silence the foghorn on sunday.

longsh0t

Reaction score
Immediately thought of the Ram Rules video when I saw this posted earlier today. I thought I read somewhere that 49ers fans complain if other fans get too loud.

DynoHawk

Reaction score
Come Back with "Ahh-oooo, ahh ooo, ahh ooo" this is our celebratory battle cry" Then dip you crackers in your celebratory cheese and have a rip roaring good time.

too funny.

maporsche

Reaction score
Well this email from the 49ers and my reaction to it on Web zone got me banned today. I was a member for over a year. Had over 200 posts.

All I did was suggest that the San Francisco 49ers wishes that their fans were more like Seahawks fans.

Truth hurts I guess.

therealsm

Reaction score
If anyone's listening to Wyman, Mike and Moore, Jessamyn is reading it and it's the best thing ever.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
therealsm":3vjnyjul said:
If anyone's listening to Wyman, Mike and Moore, Jessamyn is reading it and it's the best thing ever.

Haha I was listening to that. They also called Krapperdink dumb.

One of them pointed out that telling the 49er fans these tips reminded him of something he would tell his five year old.

"Well, you wear this jersey because it's our team!" Something to that effect.

tdigitee

Reaction score
Oh
WOW this is just too funny, and the comments are priceless - the Niners fan literally hanging his head in shame as his Seahawk-fan coworker rattles off the best points! Now we just need the Cards front office to come up with something classic to complete the trifecta.

I just wish the memo had included multiple exclamation points after each sentence...the best is "LET'S GO NINERS- you probably know this one better than any other." I mean, if you don't know that one, or are somehow just on the cusp of figuring it out but can't quite get there, maybe you should start out with just "GO" and build up from there to "LET'S GO" etc.?

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Basically just a plea to their fans to act like Seahawk fans. Too bad we are in a class of 1.