NFL TV Map Week 14 (Updated Map as of Thursday)

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2013&wk=14[/urltargetblank]

It's the Buck/Aikman show this week as we are the biggest game of the week. Looks like about 85% of the coutnry is getting it. Looks like those out of luck are in the Northeast corner of the US, also most of Colorado, Airzona, Missouri & about half of Illinois along with a handful of individual markets.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
As a resident of Indianapolis, that is a seriously annoying map. Most of the country gets our game and for some reason we got carved out into watching Giants-Chargers. Hoping Fox 59 changes before gametime, as I know stations sometimes do.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
So...a national audience. It's good for the 49ers that Wilson doesn't play well under the big lights...

grizbob

Reaction score
It's ironic that I finally get in a situation to pull the trigger for Sunday Ticket and most of the games are locally televised here.

That being said, you are an asset to .net kidhawk, thankyou :thirishdrinkers:

HoRneR

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":bur74tob said:
Joe Buck is the absolute worst. Just terrible in every facet. Has a job because Jack Buck was the one with talent.

This is one thing we can agree on :thirishdrinkers:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":1fgmd9f3 said:
Joe Buck is the absolute worst. Just terrible in every facet. Has a job because Jack Buck was the one with talent.
Joe's actually pretty good doing baseball. But yeah, he's not very enjoyable when it comes to football. Aikman's fine but give me Mayock or Gruden or even the Beard over him anytime.

253hawk

Reaction score
Baseball is so slow and boring, Ben Stein could sound excited and enthusiastic calling it. Buck blows.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Holy Crap!!! I get to watch the game!!!!! :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
Love that we get the Cinci/Indy game. Biggest AFC game of the week by far.

253hawk

Reaction score
GeekHawk":he64acu8 said:
I wonder why "NFL rules" dictate that people in NE Wyoming (both of them...) don't get to watch? That's just odd!

They get the Denver game at the same time.

niveky

Reaction score
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't even think for a moment that even with the Seahawks vs 49'ers being the Fox game of the week or whatever that we would still get it way down here in west Texas...especially with the Giants in that slot and us always getting one of the NFC east if Dallas isn't in that timeslot.....hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Two weeks back to back seeing our Hawks on tv....i'll still have to dvr to watch after work, but still the best news I've had all week aside from the Hawks clobbering the Saints.

Keyhawk

Reaction score
It's about time the Seahawks get the number 1 Fox team.

Thanks to Kidhawk for posting this each week.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Largent80":3efrftoi said:
San Diego Hawk fans are once again screwed.

As of yesterday, the Charger game is still blacked out with 5300 tickets needed to be sold. It was blacked out last week for less than that. However, I don't know if they switch to a dif game or just show nothing in case of a blackout. Seems like they would replace it with the Hawks game.

Was wonderful with the black out last week - NO charger fans in the bar to annoy us during the Rams game.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
RedAlice":3ipua9bq said:
Largent80":3ipua9bq said:
San Diego Hawk fans are once again screwed.

As of yesterday, the Charger game is still blacked out with 5300 tickets needed to be sold. It was blacked out last week for less than that. However, I don't know if they switch to a dif game or just show nothing in case of a blackout. Seems like they would replace it with the Hawks game.

Was wonderful with the black out last week - NO charger fans in the bar to annoy us during the Rams game.

Well, except for the fact that you had to watch the lambs... :mrgreen: