Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ 49ers)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
How does it feel Seahawks fans, to have a truly ELITE team in the NFL? THIS is what it feels like. As our Lord and Saviour Russell Wilson would tell you: Stay in the NOW. Enjoy every second, every moment. "Not For Long" is a well-known acronym for the NFL for good reason. So whether this is the start of a decade dynasty or a Super Bowl run that lasts only a few years...ENJOY THIS.

The Monday Night game put the entire NFL world on notice. Leave No Doubt, 24/7. Message received loud and clear. I want this 49ers game BADLY. A loss to our hated rivals would for me, erase the momentum we have built at this stage in the season. I will of course be grateful for a 1 point victory but I want blood. I want a decisive beat down that places a metaphoric tombstone over that town. They had their flirtation with a Championship. Now it's our turn again.

I fully expect the 49ers will give us all they have and then some. This will be a fist fight. It won't be pretty at times, but we should sweep them this year.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 27 - 49ers 21

Aros' Fearless Record: 11-1

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
I'll see your 27-21 and raise you Aros.

Seahawks-34
Niners- 12

YTD 11-1

Go Hawks!

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
This should be the toughest game of the year. The 9ers have a GREAT defense that plays downhill and hits you, and it will cause some problems for us since we haven't seen that in a while. Our offense should be able to put up a few points, but I'm expecting 20 to be enough to win the game for either team.

The 9er offense will obviously create more problems this time around with Davis and Crabtree healthy and playing the whole game, and our run D needs to be ready for the best attack they've seen in quite some time. Its definitely a taller task than it might look like on paper or by looking at records.

It could be a stumble for the Hawks, which wouldn't surprise me. Focusing 2 weeks on a huge game that affects home field advantage, then going on the road to a tough team that will be ready to bring it is never an easy task. I expect the score to be about the same either way, but I have to go with the Hawks after the Monday night showing

Seahawks - 20
49ers - 17

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I think the 49ers do poorly in the face of stiff competition, but it's also an away game which evens the playing field minorly. Ultimately, Kaepernick is the one who has to have a huge game for the 49ers to win, and since Seattle has his number, and his numbers are drastically down this year because he's a Milli Vanilli, he won't.

SEA - 26 SF- 13

YTD: 10-2

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Week 14 at the 'stick, big game with big intentions... For one team more than the other. 49ers have their backs against the wall fighting for a WC spot while the Seahawks are looking to lock the #1 seed. Should be a hard fought game and I just hope we come out of it injury free.

Seahawks win 24-13.

RTD: 11-1

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Hawks-27
Douchebags-13

Going to be tough, but we have seen them enough to know what to expect.

mmoe

Reaction score
24 - 17 Hawks

I think that the rivalry will have the Hawks bringing the same intensity they brought Monday night. They also can celebrate the clinching the division title on SF's home field if they win, so I can't help but think that's motivating. If they loose a gave before the end of the year, I think it will be to the Giants. They may run the table, even if TJack ends up playing much of the time. After the 49ers, our second team everything may very well be as good as the remaining competition.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
Well I am a million times less confident going on the road to SF than I was about NO at home on MNF.

I know we've trounced them the last couple times at home but the last trip to Candlestick was that ugly 13-6 affair. I know we didn't really become who we are until 4 or 5 games after that but I think this one will be a tough played close battle again, which favors us (Wilson).

Hawks - 24
ninnies - 19

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Seahawks seem to always play bad at Candlestick. But they will be extremely motivated. A win gives them the Division crown and a first round bye. A lot to play for on top of just playing their most hated team. How sweet it would be to celebrate the division title while dancing on the field of our rivals.

The Seahawks will have a fight on their hands, but this Seahawks team is great. And this team knows what's at stake.

Seahawks 24
49ers 20

My Record to Date: 9-3

OrFan

Reaction score
Seahawks - 24

Losers - 10

11 - 1 on picks this season, soon to be 12 - 1.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Statement win that sends the 49ers into their eventual free fall out of the playoffs

Seahawks 27
49ers 6

YTD: 11-1

Sac

Reaction score
Seahawks 37-13

Wilson: 21 of 28, 315 yards, 4 TDs

Kaepernick: 17 of 44, 178 yards, 1 TD 2 INTs