Injury news?

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I haven't heard/read any yet but Mike Rob came out of the game last night. I hope it wasn't serious.

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
he was back in for a few plays after,. They looked to be rotating coleman in a bit

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
The only injury I saw was Irvin coming out of the game after he was flipped over by a RB, but he said on his Twitter this morning that he's fine. Other than that I think we came out OK.

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Thanks for that info. I am very relieved that Robinson is not hurt and Irvin "says" he's OK. I guess we will see later in the week. You know how that goes.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Maybe not....

@710ESPNSeattle: Pete Carroll says WR Percy Harvin had a little procedure done last week, and is 'feeling really good this morning' http://mynw.me/12PauCn

@Liz_Mathews: Carroll said Harvin is "gonna pop out of this thing real quick." Said nothing was re-injured, just took a while to bounce back from workload

@Liz_Mathews: Carroll also said Harvin should see some work on Thursday.

A

Anonymous

Kellen Davis suffered a concussion, but that was according to Pete last night the only injury the team suffered.

bluengreen

Reaction score
It seemed like Irvin was holding his leg after getting flipped but I never heard any diagnosis.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Happypuppy":2yw67qwv said:
Maybe not....

@710ESPNSeattle: Pete Carroll says WR Percy Harvin had a little procedure done last week, and is 'feeling really good this morning' http://mynw.me/12PauCn

@Liz_Mathews: Carroll said Harvin is "gonna pop out of this thing real quick." Said nothing was re-injured, just took a while to bounce back from workload

@Liz_Mathews: Carroll also said Harvin should see some work on Thursday.
Believe this when I see him on the field, for entire games. Until then...................whatever.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":1gvifzfu said:
Thanks for that info. I am very relieved that Robinson is not hurt and Irvin "says" he's OK. I guess we will see later in the week. You know how that goes.

Hopefully after last nights game the fanbase will be more reserved in their fears of who may or may not play.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Danish Hawk":37j9najs said:
Kellen Davis suffered a concussion, but that was according to Pete last night the only injury the team suffered.

That was from the Coleman TD when he snapped his head around and said "Holy Isht!"

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Danish Hawk":3mvxnwej said:
Pete said last night that it was a neck injury and didn't expect it to be serious.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
bluengreen":6bzgb7e5 said:
It seemed like Irvin was holding his leg after getting flipped but I never heard any diagnosis.

Some on here have said Irvin returned to the game after that.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
hawks4thewin":21kbb94o said:
he was back in for a few plays after,. They looked to be rotating coleman in a bit
Russell Wilson probably said he could throw a TD pass to Coleman off a backup TE's head. So, personnel groupings?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Kinda wondering about N.O. team injuries too. I did see one guy limping off the field. Not sure about a couple more tho. Any thoughts???

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Danish Hawk":1r6b73f8 said:

That is what happens when the Chosen One uses your face as a backboard.