Hails to KJ Wright!

12th_Bob

Reaction score
No LB has made Graham look average in I don't know how long but that was some excellent play, just like last year against Witten.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Graham is still the best TE in the league. He just ran into a good defense.

This feels like Weeks 13-16 last year.

gonzhawk

Reaction score
He is vastly underrated on this D.
I also like how he has been blowing up screens all year.

OP
OP

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Massively underrated OLB that's for sure, seems like everyone thinks of him as average (compared to the rest of the NFL) but games like this make me happy we got him.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Player of the game for me. He was just everywhere. So good in coverage

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Wright needed to step up and play the best game of his career tonight. He did just that.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I thought KJ had slipped a bit this year. Last night made me believe he's back. I think he just needed some time to get used to his new position.

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
12th_Bob":1i5pvvzh said:
No LB has made Graham look average in I don't know how long but that was some excellent play, just like last year against Witten.

Receiving Rec Yds Avg TDs

J. Graham 3 42 14 1

He did get a TD, but that was about it for the game...

Edit: stupid table didn't come out right upon post. Oh well, you get the idea. KJ is a "baaaad maaaan".

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
I thoroughly enjoyed Graham's TD and Wagner talking to him - my guess is he said "enjoy it, that's all you're getting"

Scottemojo

Reaction score
OneLofaTatupu":wodcovdf said:
I thoroughly enjoyed Graham's TD and Wagner talking to him - my guess is he said "enjoy it, that's all you're getting"
Pretty sure Wagner was pointing out that his little TD celebration still had the Saints behind by 10.

Graham is good. But a bit soft.

McGruff

Reaction score
Wright was in Graham's face all night, to the point where when Graham finally got a catch and run downfield, he went out of his way to seek contact with Wright and ended out getting less yards. It was pretty humorous.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I was impressed by Wright's downfield coverage of Graham, but also his coverage and attention to Sproles in the flats.

Sproles is one of the toughest players to cover out of the backfield in the NFL. He's fast, shifty and knows how to make guys miss.

mjwhitay

Reaction score
Jimmy Graham is a TE in your program only, not on the field. He's an insanely athletic, nightmare of a match up WR, but he is NOT a TE.

bluengreen

Reaction score
McGruff":3lnsyq0u said:
Wright was in Graham's face all night, to the point where when Graham finally got a catch and run downfield, he went out of his way to seek contact with Wright and ended out getting less yards. It was pretty humorous.

Ah, that must have been when he lowered his shoulder and initiated contact with the tackler ~in the opposite direction of where he was traveling~ instead of continuing forward. I wondered what was up with that play. :)

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hawks46":lsixvbq4 said:
I was impressed by Wright's downfield coverage of Graham, but also his coverage and attention to Sproles in the flats.

Sproles is one of the toughest players to cover out of the backfield in the NFL. He's fast, shifty and knows how to make guys miss.
Good post 46. No one else has mentioned how well the Hawks D shut Sproles down. They did so completely. A huge factor for sure.