Ya'll come back now!

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Was nice having you Saints fans for the knowledgable football conversation ya'll shared with us. We'll have to do this again sometime.

saints2k8":356q646f said:
we don't lose on MNF

That's real nice of ya'lls to point that out for us. Here I was thinking us Hawks were good on MNF. Enjoy your flight home.

bradael":356q646f said:
The Saints have been top 5 in yards per game every year since 2006 except once (ranked 6th in 2010) and have been top 5 in points per game every year but twice (12th in 2007, 11th in 2010).

Awww, I bet you're real proud of that. And lookie there, you scored a touchdown. That's real good. It was nice having you over.

supersaint":356q646f said:
Morestead will definitely be kicking it out of the end zone.

I'm sure he does that very often. You know how that cold winter air affects the ball. But he did just fine and we only averaged 20 yds per kick return so that's the same thing ain't it? I'm sure he'll do just fine the rest of the season, don't fret yourself about it. Besides, you guys averaged 18 yds per kick return so you didn't do so bad yourselves. Drive careful now.

Elliot Harrison":356q646f said:
I'm thinking the punting game will be the biggest factor. Thomas Morstead is one of the best in the business.....we're aware of the Seahawks' newly found secondary issues....the hit-or-miss offense will have a stiff challenge against the league's fifth-ranked defense.
Now don't be too hard on yourselves. I know you didn't get any yards on punt returns like you were thinking and I know we got 17 yards and that's 2 yards more than we've given up total in 12 games, but you can't be expected to know everything. I'm sure your mama's proud of you just the same. But honey, we didn't just newly find Lane and Maxwell, why lordy they've been playing for us all season long! And our offense does tend to hit way more than it misses. But you might want to check that ranking of yours. Fifth ranked you say? Lordy but our first ranked defense sure did shut down your mighty unstoppable offense and our paltry little offense seemed to be having its way with your might fifth ranked defense. You sure your defense is ranked that high? You might want to check on that when you get home. They sure seemed to miss more than they hit..Why speaking of misses, just look what time it is. You don't want to miss your flight.

Ya'll come back now, ya hear?

Saints33

Reaction score
There were about 5 threads from us congratulating ya'll. I think they got merged.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Saints33":180mdke2 said:
There were about 5 threads from us congratulating ya'll. I think they got merged.
Sorry about that....they shouldn't have been. Bad policy. I welcome your classiness.

OP
OP
SalishHawkFan

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Saints33":25kjbckr said:
Just having fun. Good luck the rest of the way.

gargantual

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":281zj4dg said:
Saints33":281zj4dg said:
Just having fun. Good luck the rest of the way.
........except when you play us again...probably in the playoffs.

The Saints are still my second favorite team. And y'all are the best, most knowledgeable and cordial fans out there.

Saints33

Reaction score
gargantual":2ia8hsnx said:
SalishHawkFan":2ia8hsnx said:
Saints33":2ia8hsnx said:
The Saints are still my second favorite team. And y'all are the best, most knowledgeable and cordial fans out there.

Thanks, enjoyed talking with ya'll this week. Just whip the 49ers and we are gonna come back strong and take care of the Panthers next week.

dunceface

Reaction score
did anyone else read this in that Kevin Nealon Weekend Update "under-the-breath-voice"?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
gargantual":19u2xvk6 said:
.........y'all are the best, most knowledgeable and cordial fans out there.
Yeah I gotta give it up to Saints fans. And we never heard from one of their good ones, Iron Saint at all this week. Y'all are classy like your team's QB.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Geez..we play the Saints..have about two weeks to stew over it and suddenly everybody is writing "y'all"?

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":27cj4ep6 said:
gargantual":27cj4ep6 said:
Yeah I gotta give it up to Saints fans. And we never heard from one of their good ones, Iron Saint at all this week. Y'all are classy like your team's QB.

Iron has been around. He's posted only a couple times, but they're there. In Hawkscanner's thread for sure.

Saints33

Reaction score
Vetamur":370bm0cj said:
Geez..we play the Saints..have about two weeks to stew over it and suddenly everybody is writing "y'all"?

I was laughing at myself while I kept typing it in another thread.

OP
OP
SalishHawkFan

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Vetamur":1ost4i0p said:
I was aiming for Jean Smart of Dixie Carter of Designing Women when I wrote it.

253hawk

Reaction score
I don't think they want to come back to Seattle ever again.

EVmJc4N

Saints33

Reaction score
253hawk":2peb8c3f said:
I don't think they want to come back to Seattle ever again.

meh, if we are in the playoffs in Seattle I'll take it all day long after last year.

Bprez3

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":2ycpctzm said:
Vetamur":2ycpctzm said:
I was aiming for Jean Smart of Dixie Carter of Designing Women when I wrote it.

Y'all nailed it.

I was reading this in Yosemite Sam's voice

Now y'all be quiet and don't let the door hit ya on the way out

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3uyvhzlo said:
hawksfansinceday1":3uyvhzlo said:
gargantual":3uyvhzlo said:

Iron has been around. He's posted only a couple times, but they're there. In Hawkscanner's thread for sure.
I'll look. Thanks for the head's up man.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I will take the worst Saints fan over the best Niners fan a million times out of a million.

Good luck with the Panthers. Going to be a battle.