The greatest test....

RezHawk

Reaction score
....of any individual or group of individuals is adversity. In a group it can either serve to unravel or unite dependent on the character of those involved. So the question is, will this be the straw that breaks the camels back or the tie that binds. In my mind the answer is the latter, and if so, and the mentality of this team becomes us against the world then watch out NFL for you have awoken the sleeping Giant. That is all. Go Hawks!!!

davidonmi

Reaction score
2nd time this season. Down 3 offensive lineman, and the #1 TE down 20-3 in Houston they responded, let's see if they do the same this time

chris98251

Reaction score
I find it conveniant that we get nailed again at the same time were making our push, they were wrong granted but the attacks and pissy penalties on our secondary this year have been rampant, now they start suspending them, false reporting etc about facts. Conspiracy theory or not it appears that were in the sights of being a target. This team thrives on being pissed off, well I think we will be now going forward.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Probably the strongest position of depth on this team is the secondary. If any group can handle this, they can.

It also makes some choices easier for next year. If Browner really does get suspended, he's done here.

This also can make Thurmond's deal cheaper for us. So we might have the answer to who we keep and for how much, and the players made it easier.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Great post.

All I keep thinking is about back when had Tru & WTIII go on the injury list, and had 2 no name CB's slotted to take their place.

Sky was falling then, and the only thing that happened was that Pete & John found 2 studs.

Does it suck that they are out? hell yes
But at the end of the day, I have faith with Pete & John to plug in new pieces.

Iowa12

Reaction score
Did anyone else see the end of the article on the nfl's site stating that Sherman and Unger had a team meeting? Saying "We are going to the Superbowl. If any of you want to do this stuff, go

ahead. You wont be coming with us" Is this a recent meeting or from earlier in the year? Thanks for helping to shed a bit of light on this. First post too and needed to say how this site helps me

get my Seahawk fix in. I live in Packer, Vikings, Bears country. I'm not well liked right now and I Love it!

McGruff

Reaction score
I was expecting you to say that the greatest test is a urine test . . .