Marcus Trufant worked out for Seahawks today

CaptBennett

Reaction score
I mean, we never know. Maybe he's been recovering from an injury that was never reported last year? Giving him a chance to show us what he can do again is an option. Don't be so quick to shut him down.

Vetamur

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":12zhsvwj said:
There's a reason he's unemployed. :1:
Well, anyone we get is not currently on an NFL rostered. Yet, here we are, down two CBs and past the trading deadline.

razgriz737

Reaction score
If he competes and earns the job, good for him! Chances of that happeneing gotta be pretty low though, I imagine.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I said this in another thread today, and basically I like the fact that we are bringing in multiple guys to see how they are looking TODAY and not relying on old game film and hoping they are still the same player they were previously. The more bodies they bring in, the better they can evaluate and make the best decision moving forward. Do I believe that will be Trufant? Not really, but how does it hurt to take a look?

razgriz737

Reaction score
kidhawk":2ruiompc said:
I said this in another thread today, and basically I like the fact that we are bringing in multiple guys to see how they are looking TODAY and not relying on old game film and hoping they are still the same player they were previously. The more bodies they bring in, the better they can evaluate and make the best decision moving forward. Do I believe that will be Trufant? Not really, but how does it hurt to take a look?
Exactly. Throw everything at the wall and see what sticks.

ivotuk

Reaction score
HawkWow":2nytd8d4 said:
Why not just go after that Sandcastle guy?

I think his 'fro would protect him from concussions but wasn't he picked in the 192nd round by the Brooklyn Giants?

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
We made it two rds into the playoffs with Tru last year. If he can make the team, then great. Not thrilled by all this, but we gotta find the best we can. Not like great talent is just lying around.