Flag question

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Flag question
Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:23 pm
  • I took a trip in 2008 from Idaho to Loosiana to meet up with some old friends. I took my car and went across country stopping on the way to see some sites and see some friends that I had been stationed with and worked with. The group I am a part of has/had reunions every year for the last 15 years. As an aside, it was Hooters 25th anniversary and they had a deal if you got a stamp from 25 different restaurants, they would give you a free party. I got the Passport book stamped from here to Panama City Florida and the last stamp in Lake Union...Washington ( I like that restaurant). Now to my question. On that trip I had the newer carflag of the Seahawks. It and a mountain bike took the trip with me. I have a pic somewhere and will have to research where it is to post it. It is a bit on the ragged side due to the trip across country and back. I just wonder if I should save it or dispose of it in accordance with directives (dunno what the directives would be as I have not written them yet..LOL).
    Any opinions would be appreciated. (The car met its demise 4 years ago between Othello and Tri-cities during a wind storm where I was rearslammed by someone going too fast for conditions. I could not see 2 feet in front of me and was looking out the driverside window to see the center marks.) :mrgreen:

Go Hawks :thirishdrinkers:
    Cats will rule the world...just ask my cat.
    "Unfortunately, common sense is the least common of all the senses..." - Mark Twain
    To use the Barrel euphemism, if you look under the Niners, you may find the Raiders, or is it the other way around?
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

Re: Flag question
Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:52 pm
  • Personally, I would save it, maybe put it on the wall. Nothing says character like a tattered flag. A flag that withstood battle and shows the scars is a sign of perseverance and strength. As our song goes "....Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there..."
    Welcome to Mr. Wilson's Magic Show
    Strong safety Kam Chancellor, a 6-foot-3, 232-pound rhinoceros in cleats.....REED ALBERGOTTI
    Put them together, and this long-limbed, fleet-a-foot foursome forms a formidable force. ....Clare Farnsworth referencing the "Legion of Boom"
    oregonhawkfan
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:26 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information