For Rampage Jackson and Richard Sherman fans

Guy1992

Reaction score
Do you people see resemblance between the two? Granted Rampage is now past his time and Richard has many years left, but wouldn't you agree these two (I'm talking about Rampage circa 04-05) are guys who can come off as jerks but do it in a way that also can be seen as humorous AND excel at what they do?

Veilside

Reaction score
If this is true, I sure hope Sherman doesn't find his Wanderlei Silva anytime soon.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Guy1992":1tjbk24k said:
Do you people see resemblance between the two? Granted Rampage is now past his time and Richard has many years left, but wouldn't you agree these two (I'm talking about Rampage circa 04-05) are guys who can come off as jerks but do it in a way that also can be seen as humorous AND excel at what they do?

When has Sherman ever come off as a jerk?

ivotuk

Reaction score
Throwdown":2baavjll said:
ivotuk":2baavjll said:
Who is rampage?

UFC Fighter, was also in the A-Team movie.

Thank you sir. I keep meaning to watch that movie but never get around to it. Machete Kills looks hilarious and looks like similar genre.

LargentFan

Reaction score
I see no similarity whatsoever. I'm a fan of Rampage, but he's completely unprofessional. If he worked half as hard as Richard Sherman does, he might still be the UFC LHW champ.
Sherman talks a lot of smack, but he backs it up. Rampage disrespects just about everyone he comes in contact with and acts like an unrefined idiot most of the time.

Subzero717

Reaction score
LargentFan":l81rqzqs said:
I see no similarity whatsoever. I'm a fan of Rampage, but he's completely unprofessional. If he worked half as hard as Richard Sherman does, he might still be the UFC LHW champ.
Sherman talks a lot of smack, but he backs it up. Rampage disrespects just about everyone he comes in contact with and acts like an unrefined idiot most of the time.

This and this.