PFF Special Teams Rankings

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
PFF Special Teams Rankings
Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:37 am
  • Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???

2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran

Re: PFF Special Teams Rankings
Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:03 am
  • pretty impressive considering we lost TDs on consecutive weeks due to ST errors

Glad to see they're taken as they were though - aberrations
    themunn
    NET Veteran

Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:17 am
  • AND this is before adding Harvin to kick returns. Don't get me wrong, I love Kearse as a WR but his kr's scare me to death. I know he can be fast but he always seems to be a bit indecisive and unsure in his returns + ball security issue. Harvin is just a whole other level.
    Welcome to Mr. Wilson's Magic Show
    Strong safety Kam Chancellor, a 6-foot-3, 232-pound rhinoceros in cleats.....REED ALBERGOTTI
    Put them together, and this long-limbed, fleet-a-foot foursome forms a formidable force. ....Clare Farnsworth referencing the "Legion of Boom"
    oregonhawkfan
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:27 am
  • Wow. Pretty heady praise there:

Truthfully, there are 31 other special teams units and then there are the Seattle Seahawks.

Jives with our DVOA at Football Outsiders where we're also ranked #1 in special teams.
    Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."
    SalishHawkFan
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:59 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information