Skittles

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
Yeah I know, Beast has a face only HIS mother can love, but the dude seems like he's got a really good heart... hell he babysits MRobs kids for godsakes... they probably call him Uncle Beast...

With all the publicity that he's brought to that candy brand over the last couple years, you'ld think they would have elected him on the board of directors by now, let alone developed a marketing strategy to capitalize on that whole thing....

Who knows maybe they've approached him and he turned them down. I don't know, the marketing guy in me just scratches my head.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
not sure a company is going to attach itself to an athlete in the midst of a DUI litigation.

Axx

Reaction score
Idk
im pretty sure sachawk finds marshawn very attractive

OP
OP
LawlessHawk

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2ug9uy4j said:
not sure a company is going to attach itself to an athlete in the midst of a DUI litigation.

Very true. Just watching the RW segment on NFLN with LT yanking the skittles out of his pocket ala Marshawn just shows how that whole thing keeps getting played. Of course maybe from their perspective, why pay when you're getting it for free.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Why buy the Beast when you can have the Beast for free?

I do love them Skittles though.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":5ueb929e said:
Why buy the Beast when you can have the Beast for free?

I do love them Skittles though.

Pretty much this. Not to mention I don't think a lot of kids need Beast Mode to convince them to eat Skittles, and like others said above. Beast has got in some trouble in the past which would make him an unfavorable face to use to promote candy to children and families. However, free publicity they'll take all they can get. Which is why I believe they gave him a lifetime supply of Skittles.