Superbowl celebration

BGHawk

Reaction score
This is more of a question to people who have been in the winning teams city after winning? I can only imagine. What kind of atmosphere was it? , crazy all night? national media?..waiting for the team plane
please share..edit..yea yeah, i know OUR team hasnt won,...but any team win..lol

muxpux

Reaction score
im planning on going up to seattle to watch the game should we make it. i got friends that live up there and go to the games so i shouldnt have to worry about lodging and im sure EVERY bar will be packed.

OP
OP
BGHawk

BGHawk

Reaction score
muxpux":3gblqnx7 said:
im planning on going up to seattle to watch the game should we make it. i got friends that live up there and go to the games so i shouldnt have to worry about lodging and im sure EVERY bar will be packed.

IF they should make it that point..Ill be there also..just a coupla hours up the road

nolachawks

Reaction score
I live In NOLA and insanity is an understatement. It (of course) was probably different here because of Katrina and the Saints being the Aints for years (paperbags, anyone). It was fun, actually a blast but I'm a diehard Seahawks fan and I could only imagine having that experience in Seattle with the Seahawks...Go Hawks!

kjreid

Reaction score
I went to the Superbowl in Detriot, when we go out of the game it was hazardous to Seahawk fans as I think every single person in Pittsburgh made the 4 hour trip up to Detriot and filled up the bars. It was a very wild aftermath, I jumped quickly into a cab and got the heck out of there, a lot of Pittsburgh fans fueled with alcohol.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
For the record, I am not a huge fan of getting too far ahead of ourselves. We're not in the SB just yet. Got a long ways to go to get there.

That said, I thought of an interesting hypothetical for if the Hawks make the SB. What would you rather? Attend the game in NY (including having to pay huge $), get to see the game live, and potentially celebrate with however many Hawks fans attend the game. Or would you rather watch the game at a packed Safeco Field, watching the game on the new giant video screen with what would feel like a home crowd. With the potential to be in Seattle the night the Hawks won the Super Bowl. For as much as I'd love to attend the game. I think the Safeco option would be pretty epic given the Hawks won it all.

And for the record, the Seahawks/Mariners and Safeco Field are absolutely insane if they aren't able to find a way to use that gigantic screen for a public viewing. It is almost too perfect.

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
SeaTown81":1dkuld1v said:
For the record, I am not a huge fan of getting too far ahead of ourselves. We're not in the SB just yet. Got a long ways to go to get there.

That said, I thought of an interesting hypothetical for if the Hawks make the SB. What would you rather? Attend the game in NY (including having to pay huge $), get to see the game live, and potentially celebrate with however many Hawks fans attend the game. Or would you rather watch the game at a packed Safeco Field, watching the game on the new giant video screen with what would feel like a home crowd. With the potential to be in Seattle the night the Hawks won the Super Bowl. For as much as I'd love to attend the game. I think the Safeco option would be pretty epic given the Hawks won it all.

And for the record, the Seahawks/Mariners and Safeco Field are absolutely insane if they aren't able to find a way to use that gigantic screen for a public viewing. It is almost too perfect.

Yeah this is my thinking as well, Im sensitive enough watching the hawks in important games as it is, watching them in the SUPER BOWL would require being alone (as usual heh..) or surrounded by other hawk fans. I honestly think the super bowl experiense may be better when you are not a nerv wreck, and able to enjoy the hoopla/ halftime show etc etc