Superbowl celebration

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Superbowl celebration
Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:07 pm
  • This is more of a question to people who have been in the winning teams city after winning? I can only imagine. What kind of atmosphere was it? , crazy all night? national media?..waiting for the team plane
    please share..edit..yea yeah, i know OUR team hasnt won,...but any team win..lol
    BGHawk
    NET Veteran

Re: Superbowl celebration
Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:10 pm
  • Seatown81 will be naked.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:11 pm
  • im planning on going up to seattle to watch the game should we make it. i got friends that live up there and go to the games so i shouldnt have to worry about lodging and im sure EVERY bar will be packed.
    muxpux
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:14 pm
  • muxpux wrote:im planning on going up to seattle to watch the game should we make it. i got friends that live up there and go to the games so i shouldnt have to worry about lodging and im sure EVERY bar will be packed.

IF they should make it that point..Ill be there also..just a coupla hours up the road
    BGHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:18 pm
  • Let's worry about going 1-0 next game...

(see, Wilson's getting through to me!)
    The_Z_Man
    NET Starter

Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:23 pm
  • ^^ any team ..sigh..my bad, shoulda put it in nfl nation
    BGHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:45 am
  • I'll be flying to Seattle for that event...
    Galen96
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:00 am
  • I live In NOLA and insanity is an understatement. It (of course) was probably different here because of Katrina and the Saints being the Aints for years (paperbags, anyone). It was fun, actually a blast but I'm a diehard Seahawks fan and I could only imagine having that experience in Seattle with the Seahawks...Go Hawks!
    nolachawks
    NET Bench Warmer

Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:06 am
  • uhhh, this smacks of jinxing.
    Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."
    SalishHawkFan
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:21 am
  • I went to the Superbowl in Detriot, when we go out of the game it was hazardous to Seahawk fans as I think every single person in Pittsburgh made the 4 hour trip up to Detriot and filled up the bars. It was a very wild aftermath, I jumped quickly into a cab and got the heck out of there, a lot of Pittsburgh fans fueled with alcohol.
    kjreid
    NET Starter

Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:30 am
  • For the record, I am not a huge fan of getting too far ahead of ourselves. We're not in the SB just yet. Got a long ways to go to get there.

That said, I thought of an interesting hypothetical for if the Hawks make the SB. What would you rather? Attend the game in NY (including having to pay huge $), get to see the game live, and potentially celebrate with however many Hawks fans attend the game. Or would you rather watch the game at a packed Safeco Field, watching the game on the new giant video screen with what would feel like a home crowd. With the potential to be in Seattle the night the Hawks won the Super Bowl. For as much as I'd love to attend the game. I think the Safeco option would be pretty epic given the Hawks won it all.

And for the record, the Seahawks/Mariners and Safeco Field are absolutely insane if they aren't able to find a way to use that gigantic screen for a public viewing. It is almost too perfect.
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *

Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:13 pm
  • bestfightstory wrote:Seatown81 will be naked.

In that case, I am so there......
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:00 pm
  • SeaTown81 wrote:For the record, I am not a huge fan of getting too far ahead of ourselves. We're not in the SB just yet. Got a long ways to go to get there.

That said, I thought of an interesting hypothetical for if the Hawks make the SB. What would you rather? Attend the game in NY (including having to pay huge $), get to see the game live, and potentially celebrate with however many Hawks fans attend the game. Or would you rather watch the game at a packed Safeco Field, watching the game on the new giant video screen with what would feel like a home crowd. With the potential to be in Seattle the night the Hawks won the Super Bowl. For as much as I'd love to attend the game. I think the Safeco option would be pretty epic given the Hawks won it all.

And for the record, the Seahawks/Mariners and Safeco Field are absolutely insane if they aren't able to find a way to use that gigantic screen for a public viewing. It is almost too perfect.

Yeah this is my thinking as well, Im sensitive enough watching the hawks in important games as it is, watching them in the SUPER BOWL would require being alone (as usual heh..) or surrounded by other hawk fans. I honestly think the super bowl experiense may be better when you are not a nerv wreck, and able to enjoy the hoopla/ halftime show etc etc
    Swedishhawkfan
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:49 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information