Hello from a long time fan

Reaction score
Salutations
I thought I better join the party or get left with stale pretzels and Beer! Been watching for awhile now.
Its a kick to see all the different opinions,and views some gloom and pessimism; some sunshine and optimism. I have been a fan since inception,and live in Montana ;transplanted from nisqually Wa.
Looking forward to some banter! If I have punctuated wrong sorry (smart phone? oxymoron ....)

Oh almost forgot Go HAWKS

Sac

Reaction score
Welcome!

You must know MontanaHawk05. Considering there are like, 14 people in that whole state.

OP
OP
T
Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":1rvu9kg6 said:
Welcome!

You must know MontanaHawk05. Considering there are like, 14 people in that whole state.

I think he lives in the nice part of the state,western part? You crack me up, with some of your posts ,and we can swell to 50 people when we stop chasing sheep across the border.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Welcome.
I'm fairly new around here myself. Good bunch of folks "up in here". They quickly allowed me to think of myself as one of the family.
Jump on in with both feet, the water is great.

Jay-Dog

Reaction score
Welcome Great Hawktini!

Born and raised in Montana! Great State! There are are actually a lot of Hawks fans who reside in Montana. Luckily my parents were kind enough to be Seahawks fans back in the early 80's and got me hooked on the Hawks.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome kind gentleperson! May your experiences be most enjoyable henceforth!

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
Wow, 15 or so replies to your introductory post so far and no ones clubed you upside the head for bad grammar or being a bandwagoner... remarkable!! You must be doing something right.

Welcome to the jungle!!!!

muxpux

Reaction score
The Great Hawktini":9wd9igz3 said:
SacHawk2.0":9wd9igz3 said:
Welcome!

I think he lives in the nice part of the state,western part? You crack me up, with some of your posts ,and we can swell to 50 people when we stop chasing sheep across the border.

so your in eastern montana? i got family back in Ekalaka

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Might you by any chance ever met this fellow....?

Robert L. "Bob" Hawks is a Democratic Party member of the Montana Senate. He represented District 33 from 2004 to 2012. He was unable to run for re-election in 2012 due to Montana's term limits. He is from Bozeman, I believe.

He and I were classmates in Optometry School in Forest Grove, OR.