Seahawks edge Broncos in AP Pro32 power rankings

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • "The Seahawks are in the driver's seat with home field for the playoffs in their grasp if they don't make any mistakes," wrote Pat Kirwan, an analyst for Sirius XM satellite radio and CBSSports.com. "The team is getting healthy at the right time."

http://www.komonews.com/sports/Seahawks ... 67271.html

Les "The Radish" Norton - Ambassador/Grandfather of .NET, gone too soon but will never be forgotten. RIP
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• The nice part about the NFL, is each team gets a chance to prove it on the field without worry about what the talking heads think or feel...not that I have any doubts about the Seahawks. Not this year.
    Polaris
    NET Veteran

• Of course, any team is capable of beating us, if we don't bring our A game. Same for any other team. But I can't think of a more potent, powerful team in the league than the Seattle Seahawks when they are bringing it. I love our chances this year to go all the way and seal the deal. (Lights a candle and says prayer to Injury Gods).

Les "The Radish" Norton - Ambassador/Grandfather of .NET, gone too soon but will never be forgotten. RIP
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Not bad, but still have to bring our best effort on Sundays. We cannot have any letdowns.
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

• Nice. On NFLN they were #2 behind the Donkeys but when asked "if the Seahawks and Broncos play head to head on a neutral field, who wins?" the consensus was the Seahawks.
    Life is hard; It's harder when you're stupid. -- John Wayne
    c_hawkbob
    NET Practice Squad

• Really all we have to do is win out at home but it would be nice to see my preseason prediction of 14-2 reached.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

• :141847_bnono: I like flying under the radar.These polls are nothing but ego pacifiers, I would rather fall down in these popularity contests. Iam tired of teams playing us like its their superb owl.
    The Great Hawktini
    NET Rookie

• I actually had Broncos as #1, Hawks as #2. Justification, Hawks got #1 last time as a #2 beating the #1 (SF). Broncos were #2 beating #1 KC, how could they NOT beat #1? Not to mention both Hawks and Broncos have the same opponent loss, and at least until now, Broncos have looked way more dominant.
    ZagHawk
    NET Veteran

• Way more dominant? The Seahawks are now just 0.6% behind the Broncos in total DVOA according to Football Outsiders.
    brettb3
    NET Rookie

• The Great Hawktini wrote::141847_bnono: I like flying under the radar.These polls are nothing but ego pacifiers, I would rather fall down in these popularity contests. Iam tired of teams playing us like its their superb owl.

I disagree. I love reading articles that talk great about us. This has been such a great ride the past 2 years. Even in 05 not many really respected us. I will take a Super Bowl with no praise but it makes is so much nicer if we have it and we do.
    seahawkfreak
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

• brettb3 wrote:Way more dominant? The Seahawks are now just 0.6% behind the Broncos in total DVOA according to Football Outsiders.

A lot of that lead comes from the first few games of the season, too. We're going to finish #1 in DVOA by at least 5%. Mark my words. Bookmark this page. 8)
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• The Great Hawktini wrote::141847_bnono: I like flying under the radar.These polls are nothing but ego pacifiers, I would rather fall down in these popularity contests. Iam tired of teams playing us like its their superb owl.

Amen!!!!
    The_Z_Man
    NET Veteran

• But, they are one of, if not THE best team in football. Flying under the radar isn't part of it.
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• Blitzer88 wrote:Not bad, but still have to bring our best effort on Sundays. We cannot have any letdowns.

And Monday. :)
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

• Cool website. I check it out each week. Pat Kirwan and Jim Miller on Movin the Chains do a segment about this AP poll each Wednesday. They both voted for Seattle at number 1 this week.
    Keyhawk
    NET Rookie

• Aros wrote:Of course, any team is capable of beating us, if we don't bring our A game. Same for any other team. But I can't think of a more potent, powerful team in the league than the Seattle Seahawks when they are bringing it. I love our chances this year to go all the way and seal the deal. (Lights a candle and says prayer to Injury Gods).

I thought you had to feel pain for the prayer to work...throw 3 skittles out the window somewhere... :mrgreen:

:thirishdrinkers: Go Hawkz.
    Cats will rule the world...just ask my cat.
    Gollum had a ring...Bilbo took it...Frodo had it...Gollum got it back.
    Gollum never had OUR ring.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:32 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information