Ricardo Lockette

DavidCruz24

Reaction score
With all the media blaming Kaepernick's and Niners struggles recently on his receivers I love that Russell threw a big time pass to Lockette last game. He obviuosly isnt a reliable receiver as we have seen with him going from team to team but its just funny what Russell can get out of a receiver compared to Kaepernick. Im pretty sure if you put Russell on the niners offense they would do fine. Russell knows how to maximixe the players around him and id take that over a QB that struggles just to throw a receiver open.

OP
OP
D

DavidCruz24

Reaction score
Yea i guess I overstated it but it was a really good play, got us in the redzone, i think in minnesotas 5.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":37iu7oxm said:
Lockette shared a "special" closeness with Papaki that Li'l Rusty can never give him.

So THAT'S where he got the nickname "Rocket".

Laloosh

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":fxjuy0to said:
Lockette shared a "special" closeness with Papaki that Li'l Rusty can never give him.

Lockette calls him "Poki" for short.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
There are a certain types of QBs that can make any receiver look decent. Those are P. Manning, Brees, Brady, and Wilson is starting to climb into that category. The way RW spreads the ball around is awesome. If he could he's throw passes to the OL. He gets everyone involved in the game, it doesn't help individual stats but that's why the Seahawks are so good. They can beat you in any number of ways. It's a true strength. Plus it brings team attitude and everyone wants to be a part of it. Zach Miller was on the 5th Quarter last night and he was mentioning how the guys want to outdo the others. When someone makes a big catch, the other receivers wan to do the same. Trying to better the Joneses. The next game against the Saints is going to be a good one. Brees vs Wilson.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Wasn't big on key penalty he had though. Was either holding or personal foul, can't remember which. I remember being a big fan of his speed and potential. I also remember a RRR where they were making fun of his name, parodying I love lucy, loved that one! Hopefully he can stretch the field a bit.

wolfpack05

Reaction score
RW has always spread the ball around dating back to NC State. He is not going to be one of those QB's who locks onto his favorite receiver. RW doesn't play favorites.

Laloosh

Reaction score
vin.couve12":tb01mlte said:
Lockette is worth keeping around.

You mean, "channel 83"?

Sure, let's keep 'em. He can be RW's "date" to the Espys this year.

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
Krappernick is getting exposed. Last year the read option and his legs are what made him the media hype he was. And it was annoying hearing whiner fans try to compare Krappernicks IQ to Wilsons. I don't know how dumb they can get.

sutz

Reaction score
wolfpack05":3nyrb39x said:
RW has always spread the ball around dating back to NC State. He is not going to be one of those QB's who locks onto his favorite receiver. RW doesn't play favorites.
RW's favorite receiver is the one who is open.

;)

Slick

Reaction score
Wasn't it Kaep and Lockette that while they were living together Kaep got out his crayons and tried to color code SFO play calls for Lockette?

Something like this?

Crayondrawings

Inspector

Reaction score
Lockette is a human missile, he's young... Give him time. I've watch his combine on youtube. One fast athlete, 4.34 40 yd time. Give him another year or two and I think he'll develop.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Inspector":3bjgypcf said:
Lockette is a human missile, he's young... Give him time. I've watch his combine on youtube. One fast athlete, 4.34 40 yd time. Give him another year or two and I think he'll develop.
Lockette just might pick up something from having Harvin (the other speedster) on the team.

jblaze

Reaction score
Lockette is 27, I wouldn't say he's young. At least not for the NFL.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
sutz":3pb1q0yk said:
wolfpack05":3pb1q0yk said:
RW's favorite receiver is the one who is open.

;)

That is the definition of teamwork. No favorites..just everyone working towards a common goal.
Love the way RW spreads the ball around.
:)
Go Hawks.

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
I'm going to split my gut laughing when Ricardo Lockette gets a superbowl ring before Kap.

GoHawks/

Latest posts