SF approves Seahawks fans’ brick at new 49ers Stadium

Hawks46

Reaction score
It's San Fran. Doesn't the ladies room service about 75% of the fan base, depending on mood ?

After all, it IS weekend when football is played.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Stadium looks like it was designed by someone at Ikea.

"WELCOME TO THE BJORKENWURKSNIR MEMORJIAL STADIJUM!"

Hawkaholic

Reaction score
Awesome! Saw on twitter yesterday that the extra money raised by hawks fans was donated to the Bryan Stow Fund (San Fran Giants fan attacked at a Dodgers game) Pretty cool.

http://imgur.com/a/Yi9y8

CaFewDlh
Q2RKjbyh
NpGJbsvh

HawkWow

Reaction score
Very cool of the buyers to donate the extra money to the victim of the Dodger fans, but wouldn't it have been more appropriate to give the money to the family of the guy that fell, because of their crap stadium, in the week 1 game against the Pack? Like "Here, build a safer environment for your fans that you plow with alcohol"?

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
OP_source":2570etsm said:
“Almost 60 cents of every dollar contributed is going to Bryan Stow and his family, which I think is fantastic,” u/whoppingchow wrote. “They should get this package sometime next week. Thanks to everyone for your support!”

Stow is the S.F. Giants fan who was beaten into a coma by two men in the parking lot of Dodgers Stadium in March 2011 in Los Angeles. He suffered severe brain injury and spent two whole years in hospitals before returning home this past summer.

Very cool. This may have helped (a little at least, not much for a guy who has 2 years of hospitol bills) but I think it's an awesome sports related cause to donate to.

SeahawksRawk

Reaction score
After reading some of the whiner dribble in the comments section.
I had to respond to one, enjoy.

Ronald Hanson · Top Commenter · Assistant General Manager at Oz Fitness Medford

All that's gonna happen is we're gonna scape it off. How come she-cock fans only talk this kinda trash on the internet?... Oh that's right cuz they get beat up at the games. Guess we'll be scraping sea-chicken blood and guts off of the walk of fake as well

Reply · Like

· Follow Post · about an hour ago

Rick Patterson

Way to keep it classy Hanson. My little sister loved your band bye the way ;-)

Reply · Like

· 3 seconds ago

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Ronald Hanson · Top Commenter · Assistant General Manager at Oz Fitness Medford

All that's gonna happen is we're gonna scape it off. How come she-cock fans only talk this kinda trash on the internet?... Oh that's right cuz they get beat up at the games. Guess we'll be scraping sea-chicken blood and guts off of the walk of fake as well

The irony is the hawk fans are donating a bit of money to a man beaten within an inch of his life. Oh and he calls us internet tough guys.

The internet is a wondrous place!

Which idiot do you think he/she is?
4BeZgnP
Edit: Mods if theres a no facebook linkage polciy i apologize, but they did post from the facebook on the linked article.
Feel free to remove, I wont cry.