TWO WEEKS!

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
What the hell am I going to do now till December 2nd ?

seabowl

Reaction score
SPOHAWK":1j3s36m7 said:
What the hell am I going to do now till December 2nd ?

Like Cool Hand Luke said what do they do now after he and his crew finished tarring the road early, "Nothin, absolutely nothin".

PryorFamily

Reaction score
Root for the Saints and 49ers to lose next week! Time to adopt a team for a week! Let's go Atlanta and Washington!!!!! hahahaha.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
think about how every second the seahawks are healing up and getting healthier and fresher after a long stretch of games to start the season 10-1.

Meanwhile the saints have had to cram through 5 weeks of games since their bye, before coming to seattle on a cold monday night away from their dome.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Hawknballs":uppv1qg7 said:
think about how every second the seahawks are healing up and getting healthier and fresher after a long stretch of games to start the season 10-1.

Meanwhile the saints have had to cram through 5 weeks of games since their bye, before coming to seattle on a cold monday night away from their dome.

To be fair though, NO will have a ten day rest as well. They play ATL Thursday and us on Monday.

I'm actually going to somewhat enjoy a Sunday where I'm not a nervous wreck of anticipation. Will be relaxing!

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Fly to the Caribbean for a week ... Stay on the beach ... zip some coco juice ... That's what I'm doing ... lol

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
joeseahawks":21gsmrok said:
Fly to the Caribbean for a week ... Stay on the beach ... zip some coco juice ... That's what I'm doing ... lol
If true, words do not describe my level of jealousy. If true, enjoy it man!

Barakas

Reaction score
Xbox One releases on Friday...ought to keep me distracted just fine!