Was Percy Injured???

tdlabrie

Reaction score
The FOX crew said something about Percy on the sidelines, but I missed it. Later, I thought somebody said "gimpy". Anybody know anything about this?

DavidSeven

Reaction score
He played consecutive plays immediately after that sideline report. I think she was making a lot of silly assumptions. He was probably just staying loose on the sideline. No biggie.

The Radish

Reaction score
I love being able to say he can't catch the tough passes and he can't return kickoffs,,,ande be wrong both times.

:th2thumbs:

HawkFan72

Reaction score
He was just trying to stay loose on the sidelines and they assumed he was hurt. No one from the team ever said he was. He was back on the field after the "injury report".

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
The Radish":l4xhdvv7 said:
I love being able to say he can't catch the tough passes and he can't return kickoffs,,,ande be wrong both times.

:th2thumbs:

Takes a big man to admit when he's wrong.... I am not a big man.
~ Fletch

DHawk

Reaction score
I imagine he was cramping up and trying to stay loose since he hasn't played for a year. Had me worried too after that report. Was nice to see him get snapped right after that report though.

Hawks46

Reaction score
The gal said he was looking sore on the sidelines and they were massaging the hip. Then he went right back in and looked decent.

Man he looked explosive on the kickoff return. We really needed that at the end of the half. And great hands on that catch. This is going to get good.

rsm650

Reaction score
I remember they said that Pete wanted Harvin to be unleashed during the playoffs and not during the 5 game stretch - by then, Harvin will be 100%.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
If he was injured in any way I don't think he would have played again in the game after her report. I think the bike was just normal stuff to stay warm and the massage was probably just being careful.

Pick6

Reaction score
Does anyone have a clip or gif of Harvin's kick return? I missed seeing that.