Season Ticket Holder Membership Club

drcool

Reaction score
Did anyone other season ticket holders get an email for the Membership Club? They are giving free access to NFL Game Rewind, Red Zone, and a special Madden download. I have contemplated buying Game Rewind so it was nice getting it for free.

Not sure if this is only something the Seahawks are doing or if all the NFL teams are doing it but it is yet another great benefit of being a 12.

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, where are your seats and how long have you been ticketholders? I'm just wondering if there are tiers or if it is for all Season Ticket Holders.

I'm not the primary account holder so I sent him an email asking if we'd gotten the offer. We've had Season Tickets since the Husky Stadium years.

OP
OP
D

drcool

Reaction score
Chrome_Seahawk":38h6q66p said:
Out of curiosity, where are your seats and how long have you been ticketholders? I'm just wondering if there are tiers or if it is for all Season Ticket Holders.

I'm not the primary account holder so I sent him an email asking if we'd gotten the offer. We've had Season Tickets since the Husky Stadium years.

I am in the Hawks Nest, Row T, I think just a couple rows in front of you. I have had my tickets since Husky Stadium as well.

Reaction score
drcool":22tyvio6 said:
Chrome_Seahawk":22tyvio6 said:

I am in the Hawks Nest, Row T, I think just a couple rows in front of you. I have had my tickets since Husky Stadium as well.
lol, drcool I posted my reply before I looked at usernames and realized that I knew EXACTLY where you sit :)

671hawk

Reaction score
Already watched the SF and Atlanta game over. Good times!

Thanks NFL and Seahawks for the free time sink.

Up next is the BeastQuake game.

OP
OP
D

drcool

Reaction score
I have been liking the all 22 footage. Don't know if I could sit through the whole game of that but it is an interesting view to watch some of the plays.

hawksmode

Reaction score
I have the red zone on the iPhone loaded...but they say rewind is not available on mobile ( yet, only on iPad )

I did get rewind on the iPad but red zone does make me put my provider....is anyone able to get red zone on the iPad without signing is with your provider account?

mikeak

Reaction score
So if you already have the redzone channel and feel like giving away this code - would that work......

And in case of that working and you not knowing anyone that you want to give that code to then

:2:

seahawks08

Reaction score
yes, got mine, went and saw the Colts Rams game on rewind, it was pretty cool. I was curious how the Rams scored. Their defense seems really good.

RockHawk

Reaction score
Very cool, though I wonder how long it's for since it doesn't say. 1 month, all year? I already subscribe to nfl rewind and get Redzone on my verizon, so I missed out on the fun.

671hawk

Reaction score
I believe the signup small print saidit lasts until January something, 13 or 15. You can upgrade till July for $30.

The redzone access is tied to your seahawks ticket account info, so I doubt anyone would pass on that info. The rewind access is just a redeemable code so I guess it can be given away.

Siihawk

Reaction score
I got my email last night. Very cool! I have a Samsung Tab that isnt linked to a carrier (WiFi Only) so I may have to splurge for the mobile hotspot on my phone so I can link the Tab for tailgating. All in all a really cool deal for us STHs

RockHawk

Reaction score
Siihawk":2dr5xnb3 said:
I got my email last night. Very cool! I have a Samsung Tab that isnt linked to a carrier (WiFi Only) so I may have to splurge for the mobile hotspot on my phone so I can link the Tab for tailgating. All in all a really cool deal for us STHs

Dont waste your money because the 4G service at the stadium becomes unusable as people show up.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
True. More people means more bandwidth usage as the phones are being used for calling and other services. 3g or 4g is based on amount of room on the airwaves. I am a radar techie..I understand.

hulbe

Reaction score
I was able to use my code for the premium account that lasts till July and said $0 charge when I checked out.