Harvin listed as "Full" Participant at Practice

iigakusei

Reaction score
Percy Harvin (hip) was upgraded to "full" in Thursday's practice.

Source: Bob Condotta on Twitter

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Just saw that on Facebook.

Rest of the list:

Thursday Practice Report

Did Not Participate in Practice: CB Brandon Browner (Groin), DT Tony McDaniel (Hamstring), CB Jeremy Lane (Thigh)

Full Participation in Practice: FB Derrick Coleman (Hamstring), WR Percy Harvin (Hip), C Max Unger (Concussion), RB Marshawn Lynch (Knee), DT Jordan Hill (Biceps), LB Heath Farwell (Knee), DE Red Bryant (Concussion), S Kam Chancellor (Hip), T Breno Giacomini (Knee), S Jeron Johnson (Hamstring), LB Bruce Irvin (Shoulder), CB Richard Sherman (Hip), DE Chris Clemons (Not Injury Related)

Throwdown

Reaction score
Coleman is back too, thats crazy, specially after they said his injury looked pretty bad.

Hawkfish

Reaction score
Throwdown":2n9ryl66 said:
Coleman is back too, thats crazy, specially after they said his injury looked pretty bad.

I hope Browner is taking notes.........

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Throwdown":3hnuna3n said:

Could mean Michael goes back to game-day inactive.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Okung also practiced in full but wasn't listed because he's not officially back on the roster yet (likely will happen tomorrow).

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Throwdown":1cj0znhr said:

guess that mean Mike Rob is about to get cut :stirthepot:

Throwdown

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":241fqmob said:
Throwdown":241fqmob said:

They better not, I'd rather cut Coleman for Okung's spot back.

hawker84

Reaction score
I do not want to see Coleman back in the lineup, MRob came in and picked back up right where he left off and the run game has improved, no need to fix an unbroken backfield.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":13xxuweo said:
Okung also practiced in full but wasn't listed because he's not officially back on the roster yet (likely will happen tomorrow).
This is REALLY good.

Clayfighter

Reaction score
I like Coleman and i like having young guys to pave the way for the future. We have too many good players on this team! Good problem to have :th2thumbs:

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Throwdown":3djg9egi said:
Missing_Clink":3djg9egi said:
Throwdown":3djg9egi said:

Yea...Mike Rob comes back and rounds into form and Lynch has the 2 best statistical games of his career.

If they cut Mike Rob now I'd start the riot. And I don't give a crap about the Real Rob Report

Laloosh

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":yy6v06mr said:
Throwdown":yy6v06mr said:
Missing_Clink":yy6v06mr said:
Throwdown":yy6v06mr said:

Yea...Mike Rob comes back and rounds into form and Lynch has the 2 best statistical games of his career.

If they cut Mike Rob now I'd start the riot. And I don't give a crap about the Real Rob Report

Mike Rob gets cut, I'd seriously :229031_confused2: :229031_faint:

Thing is, it might be difficult not to cut him with so many backs on the roster. May have even been put plainly to him that he was coming back short-term. He didn't move his family back, said it was to focus on work but that's easily said if he's unsure about his future (or already knows it's not for the entire season).

Seems like PC is really high on Coleman. Personally I'd cut Lockette and keep MikeRob (after all, MikeRob is a better WR than Lockette).

Basis4day

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":3p0f0gpi said:
Thing is, it might be difficult not to cut him with so many backs on the roster. May have even been put plainly to him that he was coming back short-term. He didn't move his family back, said it was to focus on work but that's easily said if he's unsure about his future (or already knows it's not for the entire season).

Seems like PC is really high on Coleman. Personally I'd cut Lockette and keep MikeRob (after all, MikeRob is a better WR than Lockette).

It's the same number of backs on active roster prior to Ware going on IR. Mike Rob aint getting cut again this year.