NFL TV MAP Week 11 (UPDATED)

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2013&wk=11[/urltargetblank]

Chris Myers and Tim Ryan are back in the broadcast booth for this one.

With the Niners/Saints game being the main draw for this week, Seahawks/Vikings is pretty much relegated to the northernmost states west of the great lakes. Basically All of Washington, Montana, North/South Dakota, Alaska (Anchorage & Fairbanks anyway) & Minnesota. Parts of Oregon, Wyoming, Idaho (all but a small SE corner), Nebraska, Iowa & Wisconsin.

Edit to add Montana...for some reason I totally skipped that one

A

Anonymous

Funny; all the Texans fans working the refineries in LA can't watch them play.

Largent80

Reaction score
I'll miss the game because my band is playing @ the Las Vegas rock n roll Marathon again. Glad I have game rewind.

If anyone will be there on Sunday our stage is close to the Stratosphere, right on Fremont st. stage #22

rawkhawk

Reaction score
and Montana. I am glad the Hawks on their winning ways or we wouldn't get the game!

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Just like I thought. GB and not Minnesota in my neck of the woods. Looks like I am tracking the ticker on TV and following it live on NFL.com or ESPN. :229031_banghead:

therealsm

Reaction score
Largent80":7cf2kty7 said:
I'll miss the game because my band is playing @ the Las Vegas rock n roll Marathon again. Glad I have game rewind.

If anyone will be there on Sunday our stage is close to the Stratosphere, right on Fremont st. stage #22
That sir, is a FANTASTIC plug

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
UPDATES:
Boston MA; Dallas and most other Texas stations; Indianapolis, Terre Haute and Evansville IN; Oklahoma City and Tulsa OK; all Virginia stations; Harrisburg PA; Omaha and Lincoln NE; Charleston, Beckley and Parkersburg WV; Lansing MI; Bangor and Presque Isle ME; Salisbury MD: GB-NYG to SF-NO
Toledo OH: SF-NO to GB-NYG
Pocatello ID: MIN-SEA to SF-NO

So far only one update concerning the Seahawks and it's bad news for some Idaho fans

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Been a good season this year in Montana only been maybe 2 games not shown on TV so far. Last year I think there was 2 total games that WERE shown on TV.

muxpux

Reaction score
Largent80":2n3jvqep said:

i have some friends in Vegas for that. shes running it, her man is just along for the music. theyre hawk fans. hell be wearing a #75 GIDNEY jersey.

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
Arrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhh..........I'm so pissed.

Gotta watch SF@NO starting at 4:25 est which is crap. Why don't they start early so I can see MIN@SEA???????????????????

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
My TV Guide was advertising the Seahawks game to air locally in Indy this week. Have to admit I never understood what they could have been thinking, but I was happy about it. Unfortunately the logical switch was made to the Niner game.

godawg

Reaction score
Guess I'll have to go to my local sports bar for the game, and I'm sure the Whiner game will be on the big screen drawing in all the riff raff. Oh well, it will be fun to watch the Hawks dominate while the Whiners are getting their butts kicked.