NYCoug Trip Report 11/3: Buccaneers/Seahawks

NYCoug

Reaction score
Hope everyone's having an awesome Blue Friday! I seriously can't believe we're at Week 10 already. This season is flying by, or are we all just getting old? I heard that this strange phenomenom occurs when you start to get older. Yeah, yeah, I'm only 26. But seriously, where'd half of this season go?!

I took some video this week and I decided to throw it in my post. I wasn't sure how to embed it into a post here, so I figured I would just link you guys to my write-up for this week from my outhouse of a blog. In other words, the place where crap speweth. Plus, I figure that there were already a bunch of great, long trip report type posts recently by Sarlacc and such that everyone might not be ready for another.

It was great kickin' it at Temple before the game! Funny how we were all talking about the OLine and if we'd ever see Alvin Bailey and bam! Not the way we probably wanted it to go down but that's football. Was that game insane or what!?

[urltargetblank]http://seafense.blogspot.com/2013/11/wherever-wind-may-take-me.html[/urltargetblank]

Sorry for making you click away from .Net. I know, I know, the addiction runs deep. If I figure out how to embed videos like that, I'll edit this and throw it in here as well. Until then... stay classy, Seattle.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Right at the end of your video, I think your zipper might have been down. ;) Hope you didn't catch a cold.

Great summation of how it feels.

See you at Temple for the Vikings game, I owe you a brew or scotch or whatever for all these great writeups.

OP
OP
N

NYCoug

Reaction score
Scottemojo":fqnvgttg said:
Right at the end of your video, I think your zipper might have been down. ;) Hope you didn't catch a cold.

Great summation of how it feels.

See you at Temple for the Vikings game, I owe you a brew or scotch or whatever for all these great writeups.

Hahaha that's hilarious. You're right, Scotte. That's exactly how it feels though. Your fly might be down and you might be cold, but you can't even notice because you're too caught up in the moment. Good find though, Scotte, you should be a detective.

And as far as the drink goes, you owe me nothing, good sir. Thanks for reading and I'm glad you enjoy them. But yeah, there can definitely be beer and scotch at Temple. That can easily be arranged. Hopefully Todd doesn't have a cold this time and can stick around a little longer ;)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, I was hiding it a bit but I was really feeling miserable. Whenever you see me wine-less, you know I don't feel good. :)

Great stuff as usual!

seahawks08

Reaction score
NYCoug":1bp1h4hu said:
Hope everyone's having an awesome Blue Friday! I seriously can't believe we're at Week 10 already. This season is flying by, or are we all just getting old? I heard that this strange phenomenom occurs when you start to get older. Yeah, yeah, I'm only 26. But seriously, where'd half of this season go?!

I took some video this week and I decided to throw it in my post. I wasn't sure how to embed it into a post here, so I figured I would just link you guys to my write-up for this week from my outhouse of a blog. In other words, the place where crap speweth. Plus, I figure that there were already a bunch of great, long trip report type posts recently by Sarlacc and such that everyone might not be ready for another.

It was great kickin' it at Temple before the game! Funny how we were all talking about the OLine and if we'd ever see Alvin Bailey and bam! Not the way we probably wanted it to go down but that's football. Was that game insane or what!?

[urltargetblank]http://seafense.blogspot.com/2013/11/wherever-wind-may-take-me.html[/urltargetblank]

Sorry for making you click away from .Net. I know, I know, the addiction runs deep. If I figure out how to embed videos like that, I'll edit this and throw it in here as well. Until then... stay classy, Seattle.

Too bad I could not be at the Temple for the last few games since I had my 3 year old with me. I am looking for visiting temple for the NO game though. Hope to catch you then.