Did Lynch confront Bevell yesterday?

HawkHouse

Reaction score
Right after Wilson threw that INT at the goal line yesterday, I saw Marshawn haul ass over towards our sideline and I think he was waiving his hand or pointing at someone. Now considering how we've occasionally chosen not to run inside the 5 yd line, Marshawn's frustration with that and he's willingness to express his displeasure (middle finger vs. Cards) ... I thought for sure he was headed for Bevell.

I can't seem to find any info or footage but I'm not very internet savy so ...

Did anyone else see that or do I need to re-fill my script?

plyka

Reaction score
HawkHouse":ctuuwyxp said:
Right after Wilson threw that INT at the goal line yesterday, I saw Marshawn haul ass over towards our sideline and I think he was waiving his hand or pointing at someone. Now considering how we've occasionally chosen not to run inside the 5 yd line, Marshawn's frustration with that and he's willingness to express his displeasure (middle finger vs. Cards) ... I thought for sure he was headed for Bevell.

Can you blame the guy? This is a problem 90% of us have with Bevell. But it's not the entirety of my problem with him. I don't think he is creative enough. Bevell needs to do more of what he did yesterday in that regard. That mid range passing --like the first TD to Kearse, is what's missing from this team thus far in the season. He did a good job last year as well, but that was mostly due to teams not understanding how to defend the read option. Now that the team is defending the read option well, other things are open, but he has not been taking advantage.

It could also be Carroll telling Wilson, hey not turning the ball over is your number 1 priority. But there is a nice balance between risk and reward, and yesterday Wilson did take more risks. It may not have ended up perfectly nice yesterday, with 2 INTs, but I think it's something Wilson needs to understand if he is going to be a premier QB. Compare the risks QBS like Brady, Brees and Manning take versus Wilson. Wilson has been kept on a mighty tight leash thus far into his career, I think the coaches need to let it out a bit.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Largent80":2qp7gsf6 said:
He was sick in the first quarter, so maybe he was gonna barf?

Didn't his Momma tell him not to eat Skittles on an empty stomach?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Lynch certainly had his fair share of carries after that. He had 10 carries before that INT.

piston bully

Reaction score
All I know is he was standing in the white of the sideline next to Coach waiving his arm and getting the crowd pumped up on the first defensive snap after that. I was impressed that he buried the frustration so quick and immediately began supporting our D. Me I was still really pissed. I did like how the whole stadium was quietly saying BEEEEAAASSSTT before that snap.

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
i was at the game, i definitely noticed his hurrying off the field after the INT but lost track of him pretty quickly.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
piston bully":1zdnqj6e said:
All I know is he was standing in the white of the sideline next to Coach waiving his arm and getting the crowd pumped up on the first defensive snap after that. I was impressed that he buried the frustration so quick and immediately began supporting our D. Me I was still really pissed. I did like how the whole stadium was quietly saying BEEEEAAASSSTT before that snap.

Seeing him do that gave me so much confidence.

Sprfunk

Reaction score
Mitch in the morning was talking about that this today. I guess he has screen shots of Lynch cracking jokes with players directly after the play, then pumping up the fans. I do not think he had is out with Bevell.

Subzero717

Reaction score
piston bully":3bp7j597 said:

I keep kind of took that from that. It was as if he knows the crowd is behind him by chanting "beast." It was like he was acknowledging them. Maybe I'm nuts. I dont remember him ever doing anything like that before.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
People are just projecting. Marshawn is fine. He got his carries and got more targets than Vincent Jackson yesterday. We ran plenty out of the power-I, which he has to love. That wasn't the first time a team has passed on first-and-goal from the 5, and it won't be the last.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure Shawn gets frustrated when he doesn't get his try in but he probably understands the situation and the plan better than any of us on here do and I don't think he's really been upset with Bevell.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":btyy6dk5 said:
piston bully":btyy6dk5 said:

Seeing him do that gave me so much confidence.

I too really liked seeing Marshawn getting the crowd into it.

Seahawker86

Reaction score
HawkHouse":2ar3dyub said:

I thought we all know by now that it wasn't the middle finger. No media reports picked up on it and nothing was said by the league or the seahawks organization so we need to get it out of our head that that's what happened.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
I heard Marshawn rolled over to plyka's crib, scooped him up in a conversion van , then they rolled out to Bevell's place and egged his house last night.

Can anybody else confirm this? No? That's okay let's just keep repeating it cuz we want it to be true.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
bestfightstory":1fezztnf said:
I heard Marshawn rolled over to plyka's crib, scooped him up in a conversion van , then they rolled out to Bevell's place and egged his house last night.

Can anybody else confirm this? No? That's okay let's just keep repeating it cuz we want it to be true.

This happened and then the BOTH gave him the finger!

Largent80

Reaction score
bestfightstory":3h0tpuqe said:

Nope...They Toilet Papered it.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
kthebestwayw":nc1b8pph said:
HawkHouse":nc1b8pph said:

I thought we all know by now that it wasn't the middle finger. No media reports picked up on it and nothing was said by the league or the seahawks organization so we need to get it out of our head that that's what happened.

This. If anything like that was done it would've been reported and handled (like the Raiders coach flipping off the ref). Marshawn has to be frustrated but he hasn't been too animated about it. He'll get his

lukerguy

Reaction score
I was about 30 yards away- I didn't see a confrontation. It more looked like Lynch thought it was a joke. Like upset but so dumb that there's nothing you can say or do about it.