Mike Rob

Seahawkx

Reaction score
So freakin glad he's back.. Popping guys and opening holes for Beast.. N you can just clearly see the chemistry between him n Lynch.. Lynch has his eyes right on M.Rob which he wouldn't do with Coleman at all. Now let's get this astray ship back on track and play Seahawk football from now on!

Happypuppy

Reaction score
In the early Q4 he popped a guy so hard it was the loudest hit in the play and lynch had a monster size hole

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Should it be noted that we have started sucking ever since Mike Rob came back?

Just kidding, I love the guy.

razgriz737

Reaction score
I noticed him landing awesome blocks more than a few times today. His presence was definitely felt in the run game.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
He did have some very nice blocks today, lets hope he has more chances from here on out to be able to lay more of those great blocks (looks off into distance hoping and praying that Bevell feeds the beast more!).

HawkHack

Reaction score
Plus, maybe MRob can get a few more of those sweet screen passes that scored for us last year.

Meedsy

Reaction score
Definitely noticeable with his lead blocks today. So nice to have the eyes of the beast back!

RussellMania

Reaction score
I can't remember which play, but there was a first down where Mike's block was the difference maker. He had a terrific game. I don't remember any wheel routes, but he did a great job blocking. Now we can just hope that he got to film a new Rob Report!

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
It was a thing of beauty to watch The Beast break loose with MRob leading the way again.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I love me some MikeRob! He's going to be the spark that gets us to, and through the Superbowl win!

pmedic920

Reaction score
I like Mrob as well. Only had game via radio, so didn't get to see him play. Do y'all feel he his truly making an impact?

This is a serious question. I'd really like to hear your opinions of his on field impact yesterday.

Seeker

Reaction score
Remember when mrob straight ran OVER a dude in the Chicago game, then walked back to make sure he was okay?
Dude looked GENIUNELY concerned for the bears life.
lol such a nice guy.
so glad he's back.
I couldn't help but imagine Marshawn's dad yelling "RUN THAT BEAR OVER!!!!"

taz291819

Reaction score
pmedic920":koxbeqgu said:
I like Mrob as well. Only had game via radio, so didn't get to see him play. Do y'all feel he his truly making an impact?

This is a serious question. I'd really like to hear your opinions of his on field impact yesterday.

Yes, he truly made the difference on quite a few plays. He absolutely rocked a few guys, opening big holes for Lynch.

And more importantly, Lynch followed MRob on every play that I really paid attention to MRob. He really trusts the guy.

pmedic920

Reaction score
taz291819":khsglko3 said:
pmedic920":khsglko3 said:

Yes, he truly made the difference on quite a few plays. He absolutely rocked a few guys, opening big holes for Lynch.

And more importantly, Lynch followed MRob on every play that I really paid attention to MRob. He really trusts the guy.

That is music to my ears. Crazy happy about this.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Seemed to me that Mike Robinson made a decided difference in yesterday's game. I'm expecting to see Marshawn's game stats increase from now on.

BillHawks

Reaction score
taz291819":wpet7qxt said:

This is more important then how big MRob's blocks are. I know people think the "trust" thing with Coleman was overblown but I saw several plays where Coleman had a great block and Marshawn went the complete opposite direction. It's sort of like gap integrity on defense, you just have to trust that you're doing the right thing. Obviously easier said than done, especially since Coleman wasn't exactly lighting it up the first few weeks.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I paid close attention to his play and he was back to blocking in a big way.

Went home and watched it on DVR and I think his arrival was huge for this team and it will continue to improve the offense. You know Lynch is happy to have him back.