Jersey sizing help!

jhawk91

Reaction score
Are the elite jerseys tighter in the stomach then the limiteds? I ask because I bought a authentic MLB jersey size 48 and it was too baggy (I also have a Nike elite jersey that's a bit baggy) and thought I could get away with a size 44 but nope. The limited large fit perfect but I'd really like to get another elite since they would probably last a lot longer

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Don't know about the cuts differing from style, but, I wore a L in reebok and all of my Nike jerseys are all XL's, because the Nike cut is a bit tighter thru the chest and shoulders.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":xzdbzhec said:
Don't know about the cuts differing from style, but, I wore a L in reebok and all of my Nike jerseys are all XL's, because the Nike cut is a bit tighter thru the chest and shoulders.

x2...sure wish they fit like the reeboks did

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
im 6'0 , 180 lbs. I bought a size 44 wilson jersey and was sadly dissapointed how baggy it was. So i bought a 40 and took it to My local Asian lady and she fit it up proper for me so its a nice slim fit

OP
OP
jhawk91

jhawk91

Reaction score
Hmm could try that with my size 48, I'm about 5'7" 215 and size 48 is too baggy in the stomach and a bit long too

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
thats your best option. For some reason the nike jerseys run wide. the 44 i had hung like a foot off my waist, same with a size 40. Kinda wierd. But a tailor should be able to take care of it for a snug, fitted fit like i did. And she didnt remove any material at all. Seamless

bmorepunk

Reaction score
jhawk91":2bjgpyxk said:
Hmm could try that with my size 48, I'm about 5'7" 215 and size 48 is too baggy in the stomach and a bit long too

I that a big and strong 215 or a "keg" 215?

White Knight

Reaction score
I'd certainly err on the larger side. I can only share my experience with the Nike vs Reebok on-field stuff. The Reebox is a pup tent compared to the Nike. And it's better for it, IMO.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I would rather go larger and have it tailored then go short and make it look like spandex from walmart. LOL