How happy is.....

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
How happy is.....
Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:48 pm
  • Percy Harvin? lets say we don't trade for him, and he stays with the Vikings,
    still has the surgery, and returns to play for a 1-5 team with Josh Freeman over
    throwing the ball to him. I think it's safe to say he's ecstatic being a Seahawk right
    about now with no real pressure on him to come in and "save the day".
    He's on a team that's 6-1 without him. He can only add to an already incredible team.
    oldschlhwkfn
    NET Practice Squad

Re: How happy is.....
Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:59 pm
  • Sorry, if we don't trade for him, he would have likely been a 49er.

And there is a possibility in a different scenario, he would have never got injured. Either way I sure as hell wouldn't want to see Kaepernick and Harvin on the same squad for 4-5 years. Eff that.
    If I seem too passionate, it’s because I care. And if I come on too strong, it’s because I feel strongly. And if I push too hard, it’s because things aren’t moving fast enough. This is my home, you are my family, and I promise you, I’m not going anywhere.” - L.K.
    Pandion Haliaetus
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:00 pm
  • Pandion Haliaetus wrote:Sorry, if we don't trade for him, he would have likely been a 49er.

And there is a possibility in a different scenario, he would have never got injured. Either way I sure as hell wouldn't want to see Kaepernick and Harvin on the same squad for 4-5 years. Eff that.

:th2thumbs:
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:10 pm
  • Yeah he would be a 49er right now and the thought of playing him for the next 4-5 years is not something I want to think about. Glad he's on our side.
    20% off Karmaloop & 10% off PLNDR, rep code: DUCK20
    dontbelikethat
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:24 pm
  • Good talent in the NFL is plentiful.....GREAT talent is quite rare. There are 1696 active roster members on all 32 teams. My best guess at "GREAT" players to be around 100 or about 6%. Most analysts would agree that Percy Harvin is in that Top 100 players. I, too, am glad that he is a Seahawk.....and he probably is to!
    Bigpumpkin
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:21 pm
  • Pandion Haliaetus wrote:Sorry, if we don't trade for him, he would have likely been a 49er.

EXACTLY. :49ersmall:
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:00 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information