Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Thinking of Doing Rams game, where to sit with other 12's?
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:19 pm 
NET Bench Warmer

Thinking of flying in for the Rams game. Last minute thing so not sure my buds are going to tag along.
Is there a section that is going to be 12 strong that I should be sitting in?

#gohawkseh

Post subject: Re: Thinking of Doing Rams game, where to sit with other 12's?
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:26 pm 
NET Practice Squad

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/zip/4145991711.html

I have a free ticket for you. I know at least 5 people in that row that are supporting the Seahawks.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:28 pm 
NET Bench Warmer

Nice, would have to pay you for it, in some form ...cash , liquid or other, it's my Canadian way.
If my friend(s) do not come thru to fly in, I will message you back. But if you give it away before that, all good.

Thanks
rorygee

#gohawkseh

Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:32 pm 
NET Practice Squad

rorygee wrote:
Nice, would have to pay you for it, in some form ...cash , liquid or other, it's my Canadian way.
If my friend(s) do not come thru to fly in, I will message you back. But if you give it away before that, all good.

Thanks
rorygee

#gohawkseh

Sounds good man. There are tickets on stub hub for this same section/row, so if you'd like to join with your buddies.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]