RRR

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: RRR
Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:48 am
  • I had a lot of laughs watching that report, but 6-1 is what matters most to me. Not saying that RRR would cause the Hawks to have more or less wins at this point, but why take a chance with any distraction?
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:51 am
  • I want Rob focused on getting back into game shape, adjusting to the tweaks we've made on offense this season, and getting his timing/chemistry right with the offense.

If he can do that while also filming, editing, etc. on the RRR, more power to him. But if it's one or the other, I won't miss the RRR at all.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:42 am
  • Scruggs was a good interviewer, but his Quality Control was lacking as he had a side-butt shot in the background.

I'd like to have it continue, but perhaps Scruggs or other guest hosts can step in until MRob is ready. Whether it's MRob, the O as a whole, OLine or all three, there will be some adjustments.
    chrispy
    NET Rookie

Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:40 pm
  • volsunghawk wrote:I want Rob focused on getting back into game shape, adjusting to the tweaks we've made on offense this season, and getting his timing/chemistry right with the offense.

If he can do that while also filming, editing, etc. on the RRR, more power to him. But if it's one or the other, I won't miss the RRR at all.

He doesnt edit. He overnights all the footage to a friend who cuts it for him.
    For custom Seahawk backgrounds and signatures, click HERE!
    SE174
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:02 pm
  • I can totally live without it. If you've watched one of those RRR you've watched em all. Stay focused on the goal and we can watch the Super Bowl Champion SI video (or something similar) at the end of the year.
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:12 pm
  • scakfan wrote:Did I hear that right from Mike that Real Rob Report may not be back because Carrol thinks it may be a distraction? That S**ks.

I'd be cool with that.
    400WattHPSHawk
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:51 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information