RRR

scakfan

Reaction score
Did I hear that right from Mike that Real Rob Report may not be back because Carrol thinks it may be a distraction? That S**ks.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Really doesn't matter to me. Didn't miss it at all. Never even think about it except when people start whining that its gone.

OP
OP
S

scakfan

Reaction score
Inside insight gave a us a human side to the players we have on the team. Bringing it back would be awesome but if not I understand from a coach's perspective.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
JSeahawks":fms9euga said:
Really doesn't matter to me. Didn't miss it at all. Never even think about it except when people start whining that its gone.

This. Always enjoyed watching it, but I don't need it. It was nice to have when the team was rebuilding, but this team is at a completely different stage now.

Blitzfan

Reaction score
I liked the RRR, always looked forward to it. But, if coach say he does not the the distraction, I'm cool with that. I would much rather have a Lombardi instead of a season of RRRs. He can pick it up again during the off season, there is work to do right now.

warden

Reaction score
Pete Carroll has done a phenomenal job with having his players deal with high expectations. Don't mess with Pete's system.

taz291819

Reaction score
It was never said that Pete said no to it. MRob said that he's not sure if he'd do it this season, because he doesn't want it to become a distraction, and would talk to Pete about it.

How in the hell does stuff get flipped upside down so quickly? (And yes, I had Will Smith in my head when I typed that).

-The Glove-

Reaction score
taz291819":1dv6xd37 said:
It was never said that Pete said no to it. MRob said that he's not sure if he'd do it this season, because he doesn't want it to become a distraction, and would talk to Pete about it.

How in the hell does stuff get flipped upside down so quickly? (And yes, I had Will Smith in my head when I typed that).

Listening comprehension?

SE174

Reaction score
Pete didn't have a problem with it before, why would he now?

OP
OP
S

scakfan

Reaction score
taz291819":3ezvnh7v said:

Mike said Pete said "I don't know if we will have it back" so the where in the heck are you coming from? It is obvious that Pete may not want it in the locker room for the rest of the season but to say that is Real Rob's decision based on that interview is ludicrous. I say the heck with it and bring it back as it only motivates them....

Laloosh

Reaction score
I think it's as simple as this, MikeRob just wants to focus on getting up to speed, into shape and in the mix. I think he said that he didn't want it to be a distraction from that standpoint. I doubt Pete has raised it as an issue in any way.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
MRob said he even left his family back in Arizona to avoid distraction. He is dead serious about making this work.

dan2314

Reaction score
yeah i would actually be surprised if its brought back. guys dont like a big change in culture when things are going well. i think they just want to focus on working. saying that, scruggs gave it a shot last week, so that was ok.. i dont know, i surely hope we it comes back, but im not counting on it.