RRR

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
RRR
Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:40 pm
  • Did I hear that right from Mike that Real Rob Report may not be back because Carrol thinks it may be a distraction? That S**ks.
    scakfan
    NET Rookie

Re: RRR
Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:41 pm
  • I know, right? RRR is better than a stupid Lombardi.
    "If given the opportunity without fear of incarceration, I would honestly beat the living **** out of Jerry Rice."

--Internet tough guy HawkWow being a MAN on the internet
    Smelly McUgly
    NET Veteran

Location: God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwest

Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:42 pm
  • I like superbowls
    |~=[==~||~==]=~|
    ||Tfs LnD ] [ HAWKS||
    RIP BFS. He was kind of a douche, but he was our kind of a douche.
    ClumsyLurk
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:42 pm
  • Really doesn't matter to me. Didn't miss it at all. Never even think about it except when people start whining that its gone.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:46 pm
  • Inside insight gave a us a human side to the players we have on the team. Bringing it back would be awesome but if not I understand from a coach's perspective.
    scakfan
    NET Rookie

Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:54 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:Really doesn't matter to me. Didn't miss it at all. Never even think about it except when people start whining that its gone.

This. Always enjoyed watching it, but I don't need it. It was nice to have when the team was rebuilding, but this team is at a completely different stage now.
    DavidSeven
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:58 pm
  • I liked the RRR, always looked forward to it. But, if coach say he does not the the distraction, I'm cool with that. I would much rather have a Lombardi instead of a season of RRRs. He can pick it up again during the off season, there is work to do right now.
    Downright thuggish.
    Blitzfan
    * NET Alumni *

Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:59 pm
  • Pete Carroll has done a phenomenal job with having his players deal with high expectations. Don't mess with Pete's system.
    warden
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:59 pm
  • Seems like it's more appropriate for maybe training camp at this point. I do really like it, though. I just prefer the team to be focused on killing the other team out there, and if Carroll thinks RRR takes away from that focus, then bye RRR.
    "If given the opportunity without fear of incarceration, I would honestly beat the living **** out of Jerry Rice."

--Internet tough guy HawkWow being a MAN on the internet
    Smelly McUgly
    NET Veteran

Location: God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwest

Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:05 pm
  • Check 9:20 of the video. He says he doesn't want it to be a distraction. Him and Pete will talk about it.

I bet RRR will be back at some point in the future.

http://www.seahawks.com/news/articles/a ... a9dc038dca
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:07 pm
  • It was never said that Pete said no to it. MRob said that he's not sure if he'd do it this season, because he doesn't want it to become a distraction, and would talk to Pete about it.

How in the hell does stuff get flipped upside down so quickly? (And yes, I had Will Smith in my head when I typed that).
    taz291819
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:14 pm
  • taz291819 wrote:It was never said that Pete said no to it. MRob said that he's not sure if he'd do it this season, because he doesn't want it to become a distraction, and would talk to Pete about it.

How in the hell does stuff get flipped upside down so quickly? (And yes, I had Will Smith in my head when I typed that).

Listening comprehension?
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:17 pm
  • Pete didn't have a problem with it before, why would he now?
    For custom Seahawk backgrounds and signatures, click HERE!
    SE174
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:19 pm
  • taz291819 wrote:It was never said that Pete said no to it. MRob said that he's not sure if he'd do it this season, because he doesn't want it to become a distraction, and would talk to Pete about it.

Mike said Pete said "I don't know if we will have it back" so the where in the heck are you coming from? It is obvious that Pete may not want it in the locker room for the rest of the season but to say that is Real Rob's decision based on that interview is ludicrous. I say the heck with it and bring it back as it only motivates them....
    scakfan
    NET Rookie

Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:24 pm
  • I think it's as simple as this, MikeRob just wants to focus on getting up to speed, into shape and in the mix. I think he said that he didn't want it to be a distraction from that standpoint. I doubt Pete has raised it as an issue in any way.
    Marvin49 wrote:Ok. I have to admit. That's messed up.

You win.
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:29 pm
  • pmedic920 wrote:Check 9:20 of the video. He says he doesn't want it to be a distraction. Him and Pete will talk about it.

I bet RRR will be back at some point in the future.

http://www.seahawks.com/news/articles/a ... a9dc038dca

Yup... I hate it when people don't get their facts/quotes right.
    The Outfield
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:43 pm
  • MRob said he even left his family back in Arizona to avoid distraction. He is dead serious about making this work.
    #NEXTMANUP
    Evil_Shenanigans
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:27 pm
  • Only two RRR episodes I need to see won't be on until next year.

"Superbowl Postgame Locker Room" and "We all we got, we all got rings"
    "When you're running at me like that and I'm running at you...It's gonna be a nasty scene" BAMBAM!!
    tooshort
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:36 pm
  • yeah i would actually be surprised if its brought back. guys dont like a big change in culture when things are going well. i think they just want to focus on working. saying that, scruggs gave it a shot last week, so that was ok.. i dont know, i surely hope we it comes back, but im not counting on it.
    dan2314
    NET Bench Warmer

Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:33 am
  • There are dozens up on Youtube, just go watch those.

R.I.P. Brother Les
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:48 am
  • I had a lot of laughs watching that report, but 6-1 is what matters most to me. Not saying that RRR would cause the Hawks to have more or less wins at this point, but why take a chance with any distraction?
    "I cannot believe this............ I am stunned right now. This is now a rebuilding year for us. Our offense is crap now"

Blitzer88 regarding trading Percy to the Jets
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:51 am
  • I want Rob focused on getting back into game shape, adjusting to the tweaks we've made on offense this season, and getting his timing/chemistry right with the offense.

If he can do that while also filming, editing, etc. on the RRR, more power to him. But if it's one or the other, I won't miss the RRR at all.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:42 am
  • Scruggs was a good interviewer, but his Quality Control was lacking as he had a side-butt shot in the background.

I'd like to have it continue, but perhaps Scruggs or other guest hosts can step in until MRob is ready. Whether it's MRob, the O as a whole, OLine or all three, there will be some adjustments.
    chrispy
    NET Rookie

Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:40 pm
  • volsunghawk wrote:I want Rob focused on getting back into game shape, adjusting to the tweaks we've made on offense this season, and getting his timing/chemistry right with the offense.

If he can do that while also filming, editing, etc. on the RRR, more power to him. But if it's one or the other, I won't miss the RRR at all.

He doesnt edit. He overnights all the footage to a friend who cuts it for him.
    For custom Seahawk backgrounds and signatures, click HERE!
    SE174
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:02 pm
  • I can totally live without it. If you've watched one of those RRR you've watched em all. Stay focused on the goal and we can watch the Super Bowl Champion SI video (or something similar) at the end of the year.
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:12 pm
  • scakfan wrote:Did I hear that right from Mike that Real Rob Report may not be back because Carrol thinks it may be a distraction? That S**ks.

I'd be cool with that.
    400WattHPSHawk
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:54 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information