It feels like we made it.

Rose City Hawk

Reaction score
We're 6-1, we persevered while banged up and bruised, under duress constantly on the offensive side of the ball. Reflecting on the beginning of the season when the schedules were announced, I thought to myself and many others here shared this sentiment. We had a tough row to hoe in the beginning of the season, and many of the more positive projections were 4-1 after 6 games. Well, here we are 6-1...and looking like we could easily go the distance with possibly one challenging game. That's not to say we can't lose a couple more in there, but I don't see it. It feels like we made it.

Laloosh

Reaction score
TriCHawk":mmbfecjy said:
I could not have predicted we'd be 4-1 after 6 games.

Seems impossible... to be 4-1 after, 6 games...

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":1spgxto7 said:
TriCHawk":1spgxto7 said:
I could not have predicted we'd be 4-1 after 6 games.

Seems impossible... to be 4-1 after, 6 games...

Depends on how many FG's were made vs FG's attempted.

chris98251

Reaction score
Yeah the dealer likes you to think that at the poker table also before he sucks you in spits you out and sends you home broke, destitute and having to explain why the wife has to learn to pitch a tent since he used the house as collateral.

Nobody has made a damn thing, I have seen a slide start and snowball, when you think you have it made bad things can happen awlfully fast due to letting off the gas and going into a coast mode. I want to go for the juggular every game and leave nothing to question.

TwilightError

Reaction score
The toughest home game (saints) and the toughest road game (niners) are still ahead.

sutz

Reaction score
chris98251":2rpg5wf6 said:
Yeah the dealer likes you to think that at the poker table also before he sucks you in spits you out and sends you home broke, destitute and having to explain why the wife has to learn to pitch a tent since he used the house as collateral.

Nobody has made a damn thing, I have seen a slide start and snowball, when you think you have it made bad things can happen awlfully fast due to letting off the gas and going into a coast mode. I want to go for the juggular every game and leave nothing to question.
1-0 each week.

:th2thumbs:

Jiggy

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":z4fuzb7z said:
[youtube]lc4TnopiuzQ[/youtube]

Christ, I didn't even click the link and now I have this silly song in my head!

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
chris98251":105yzcv2 said:

Poor analogy.

The dealer at the poker table doesn't care who wins. The house gets their rake regardless.

Sac

Reaction score
CrimsonWazzu":2vhw4tpp said:
chris98251":2vhw4tpp said:

Poor analogy.

The dealer at the poker table doesn't care who wins. The house gets their rake regardless.

This.

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
Jiggy":1rue5tgw said:
SacHawk2.0":1rue5tgw said:
[youtube]lc4TnopiuzQ[/youtube]

Christ, I didn't even click the link and now I have this silly song in my head!

That's the power of Barry Manilow. Thank God no one mentioned "Mandy".

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
6-1 and being slightly disappointed we're not 7-0 shows how far this team has come.

We should be proud of what's happening in Seattle.

chris98251

Reaction score
CrimsonWazzu":37xi0t1d said:
chris98251":37xi0t1d said:

Poor analogy.

Being a Coug I guess you could have a point, whomever the Cougars play the rest of the country doesn't care who wins either. :)

Actually a dealer does care, if he doesn't take a certain number of winnings and pays out most his hands dealt the House will wonder if he's tipping cards or another form of disclosure of cards. Why when someone hits a streak the house will pull the dealer many times.

Sac

Reaction score
chris98251":kqvwyisn said:
CrimsonWazzu":kqvwyisn said:
chris98251":kqvwyisn said:

Poor analogy.

Being a Coug I guess you could have a point, whomever the Cougars play the rest of the country doesn't care who wins either. :)

Actually a dealer does care, if he doesn't take a certain number of winnings and pays out most his hands dealt the House will wonder if he's tipping cards or another form of disclosure of cards. Why when someone hits a streak the house will pull the dealer many times.

You're thinking of Black Jack. This is not the case with poker.