Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:57 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:18 pm
Posts: 2064
Location: Marysville, WA
Percy Harvin will be having a presser that will be shown on NFL network during the show Around the League Primetime starting at 4pm PST today fyi. Don't know when the presser starts exactly but the show starts soon.

Edit

Here is a link. (Thanks accordtec)

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/v ... 09bd2c28d3

_________________
Image Image


Last edited by AF_Hawk on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:39 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:46 pm
Posts: 214
Location: Bremerton, WA
Show's on and it's showing no sign of the presser coming up, has it already happened? I started 20 minutes in

_________________
Image

If you're a PlayStation fan, check out and support my PlayStation forum: Team PlayStation


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:48 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:15 am
Posts: 2293
I got nothin.

_________________
#NEXTMANUP


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:49 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 2:09 pm
Posts: 3408
this happen??


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:53 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:18 pm
Posts: 2064
Location: Marysville, WA
They said it was suppose to be during that hour. I recorded it just in case cause I'm not home.

_________________
Image Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:58 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 2:09 pm
Posts: 3408
I assumed it would be to announce he was playing Monday. If not, what else?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:15 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:20 pm
Posts: 4667
Location: The 5-0
All I saw was Pete doing that thing Pete does "Percy's coming along, we're going to continue working him in practice, waited this long, don't want to rush". Pete is the master of coach-speak. After he concluded, I didn't know anything more than I knew when Harvin 1st decided to have the surgery. I was left with the impression Harvin could be ready any time between 10-28-13 and 10-28-14. LOL.

I have a hunch he will get a few touches starting Nov 3rd and work his way up to full game participation in time for the Saints. That would be a very sensible approach, iMO.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:16 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:30 pm
Posts: 2988
Location: God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwest
Heck, they might throw him in there for five or six plays this Monday just to help him get acclimated to the offense if they think he can go. He might even get a touch or two!

_________________
"Well, I like the 49ers because they're pure of heart, Seattle because they've got something to prove, and the Raiders because they always cheat."

-Lisa Simpson

Well, at least Lisa got two of three right.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:19 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:14 am
Posts: 2233
HawkWow wrote:
All I saw was Pete doing that thing Pete does "Percy's coming along, we're going to continue working him in practice, waited this long, don't want to rush". Pete is the master of coach-speak. After he concluded, I didn't know anything more than I knew when Harvin 1st decided to have the surgery. I was left with the impression Harvin could be ready any time between 10-28-13 and 10-28-14. LOL.

I have a hunch he will get a few touches starting Nov 3rd and work his way up to full game participation in time for the Saints. That would be a very sensible approach, iMO.


How do you know what is sensible?

_________________
The artist formerly known as T-Sizzle


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:21 pm 
*Net Enemy Forum Guy*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 4:39 am
Posts: 2630
Location: Arlington, Washington
Personally, I don't want him to play Monday night. We don't need him. Give him more time to get in synch with Russ and the rest of the offense for the tougher games coming up, and a little more time for healing (not to mention avoiding a needless injury). In fact, when we're up 28-3 midway through the 3rd (yeah, that's how I see it), we need to pull more guys that might have a bump or bruise, and maybe even pull Wilson and let TJack and our 2nd guys get valuable game experience because you know how things go... We need more work for our depth. You can see our backups on the o-line getting better with the starters out, and that is huge. More than likely, we're gonna need those guys for the stretch run and playoffs. Gotta start looking ahead at this point of the season...

_________________
Image

A Blue Buzz-Saw has emerged from the Pacific Northwest. Prepare, NFL.

SEAHAWKS, 2014. Coming soon...


Last edited by BlueThunder on Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:24 pm 
* Capt'n Dom *
* Capt'n Dom *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:40 am
Posts: 8827
Location: Granite Falls, WA
BlueThunder wrote:
Personally, I don't want him to play Monday night. We don't need him. Give him more time to get in synch with Russ and the rest of the offense for the tougher games coming up, and a little more time for healing. In fact, when we're up 28-3 midway through the 3rd (yeah, that's how I see it), we need to pull more guys that might have a bump or bruise, and maybe even pull Wilson and let TJack our 2nd guys get valuable game experience because you know how things go... We need more work for our depth. You can see our backups on the o-line getting better with the starters out, and that is huge. More than likely, we're gonna need those guys for the stretch run and playoffs. Gotta start looking ahead at this point of the season...


He will get in sync by playing. If he's healthy he should play.

Not saying he should be the focus of the offense but he should at least get his feet wet.

If he's healthy.. He needs to be out there.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:27 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:37 pm
Posts: 1187
Yes he does because I can't wait anymore!!

_________________
Ummm, no sig to see here, especially not a sig referring to Tarvaris Jackson in any way.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:28 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:20 pm
Posts: 4667
Location: The 5-0
BlueThunder wrote:
Personally, I don't want him to play Monday night. We don't need him. Give him more time to get in synch with Russ and the rest of the offense for the tougher games coming up, and a little more time for healing (not to mention avoiding a needless injury). In fact, when we're up 28-3 midway through the 3rd (yeah, that's how I see it), we need to pull more guys that might have a bump or bruise, and maybe even pull Wilson and let TJack and our 2nd guys get valuable game experience because you know how things go... We need more work for our depth. You can see our backups on the o-line getting better with the starters out, and that is huge. More than likely, we're gonna need those guys for the stretch run and playoffs. Gotta start looking ahead at this point of the season...


I like it.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:31 pm 
*Net Enemy Forum Guy*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 4:39 am
Posts: 2630
Location: Arlington, Washington
Tech Worlds wrote:
He will get in sync by playing. If he's healthy he should play.

Not saying he should be the focus of the offense but he should at least get his feet wet.

If he's healthy.. He needs to be out there.


Oh yeah, I would totally dig seeing him in the slot for a play or two to "get his feet wet". That would illicit some goose bumps right here! But I think his feet are already sopping wet, and would just like him to be at close to his best when he hits the field for good... GOD I can't wait to see him at full speed! Imagine when we get our tackles back?? OMG! That O with this D? :twisted: :shock: :D

_________________
Image

A Blue Buzz-Saw has emerged from the Pacific Northwest. Prepare, NFL.

SEAHAWKS, 2014. Coming soon...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:33 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:15 am
Posts: 3092
Tech Worlds wrote:
BlueThunder wrote:
Personally, I don't want him to play Monday night. We don't need him. Give him more time to get in synch with Russ and the rest of the offense for the tougher games coming up, and a little more time for healing. In fact, when we're up 28-3 midway through the 3rd (yeah, that's how I see it), we need to pull more guys that might have a bump or bruise, and maybe even pull Wilson and let TJack our 2nd guys get valuable game experience because you know how things go... We need more work for our depth. You can see our backups on the o-line getting better with the starters out, and that is huge. More than likely, we're gonna need those guys for the stretch run and playoffs. Gotta start looking ahead at this point of the season...


He will get in sync by playing. If he's healthy he should play.


This is my thinking as well. Wouldn't it make more sense to play him in a game where working out the kinks wouldn't necessarily cost us the W? The hope is that his timing and conditioning are at full potential BEFORE we play the tougher games.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:35 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
Posts: 9193
Location: Renton Wa.
I would let him get a full week of practice in and see how things go, cutting and sprinting a few days to see if he has a issue with repetitive useage and some non contact contact that we don't have in practice anymore :)

If all goes well then maybe the following week, I know Monday Night is a showcase game so to speak and players love being on a national stage but caution is better then a situation like Champ Bailey had with his injury.

_________________
Image

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
.Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:01 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:18 pm
Posts: 2064
Location: Marysville, WA
Sorry guys, I swear they said there'd be one. I did see him talking to the press on q13 on how he's excited and how it sucked being out for so long.

_________________
Image Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:28 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:14 am
Posts: 2233
DavidSeven wrote:
Tech Worlds wrote:
BlueThunder wrote:
Personally, I don't want him to play Monday night. We don't need him. Give him more time to get in synch with Russ and the rest of the offense for the tougher games coming up, and a little more time for healing. In fact, when we're up 28-3 midway through the 3rd (yeah, that's how I see it), we need to pull more guys that might have a bump or bruise, and maybe even pull Wilson and let TJack our 2nd guys get valuable game experience because you know how things go... We need more work for our depth. You can see our backups on the o-line getting better with the starters out, and that is huge. More than likely, we're gonna need those guys for the stretch run and playoffs. Gotta start looking ahead at this point of the season...


He will get in sync by playing. If he's healthy he should play.


This is my thinking as well. Wouldn't it make more sense to play him in a game where working out the kinks wouldn't necessarily cost us the W? The hope is that his timing and conditioning are at full potential BEFORE we play the tougher games.


You still betting MONEY he won't play this week? :0190l:

_________________
The artist formerly known as T-Sizzle


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:33 pm 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:16 pm
Posts: 3518
Location: Huntsville, Al
AF_Hawk wrote:
Sorry guys, I swear they said there'd be one. I did see him talking to the press on q13 on how he's excited and how it sucked being out for so long.


The video on NFL.com said that he was supposed to be on. Something must have happened.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:44 pm 
NET Practice Squad
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:31 am
Posts: 54
Strained hip flexor walking out to meet press?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:09 pm 
NET Bench Warmer
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:36 pm
Posts: 5
It's up now on Seahawks.com

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/v ... 09bd2c28d3


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:18 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:30 pm
Posts: 2988
Location: God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwest
Dude looks thrilled to not be on a 1-5 or whatever team and coming back to a 6-1 team that can win a Super Bowl.

_________________
"Well, I like the 49ers because they're pure of heart, Seattle because they've got something to prove, and the Raiders because they always cheat."

-Lisa Simpson

Well, at least Lisa got two of three right.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:23 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am
Posts: 3157
Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas
I say trial by fire. If he's healthy and cleared, get him on the field.
Perfect timing if it's a game we can win without him.
It's a ramp up thing. Give him a few plays at least, to come up to speed.

If he's not ready, leave him alone till he is.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:17 pm 
NET Bench Warmer
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 7:15 pm
Posts: 26
http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/artic ... e/14857379



I can't wait!!! :0190l:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:22 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:39 pm
Posts: 134
BlueThunder wrote:
Personally, I don't want him to play Monday night. We don't need him. Give him more time to get in synch with Russ and the rest of the offense for the tougher games coming up, and a little more time for healing (not to mention avoiding a needless injury). In fact, when we're up 28-3 midway through the 3rd (yeah, that's how I see it), we need to pull more guys that might have a bump or bruise, and maybe even pull Wilson and let TJack and our 2nd guys get valuable game experience because you know how things go... We need more work for our depth. You can see our backups on the o-line getting better with the starters out, and that is huge. More than likely, we're gonna need those guys for the stretch run and playoffs. Gotta start looking ahead at this point of the season...


I disagree. Of all fans, the 12th man should know no game should be overlooked. The 1-0, championship week mentality this team has is great, and that means doing what it takes to win. If it means Percy needs to play, then so be it. At no point should anyone be looking past Monday.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:23 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:33 pm
Posts: 183
Either he is ready or not ready.

I feel this is similar to the Gronk situation. If he's cleared and healthy then get him on the field and let him do his work.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:27 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 3324
Location: WA
fridayfrenzy wrote:
Either he is ready or not ready.

I feel this is similar to the Gronk situation. If he's cleared and healthy then get him on the field and let him do his work.


Doubt they'd hesitate to activate him if they think he won't be a liability in any way. For now, they get a roster exemption so he can get practice reps while they continue to carry an extra person on the roster. Likely that they'll take advantage of that as long as they question how useful / needed he is.

I'd imagine they would be more inclined to play him if this thing with Golden Tate's injury is looming come Sunday and they don't know if Tate can play.

_________________
RockHawk wrote:
This has turned into nothing but a personal attack, which goes against our forum rules...... I'll allow it.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:34 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:15 am
Posts: 3092
T-Sizzle wrote:
DavidSeven wrote:
Tech Worlds wrote:
BlueThunder wrote:
Personally, I don't want him to play Monday night. We don't need him. Give him more time to get in synch with Russ and the rest of the offense for the tougher games coming up, and a little more time for healing. In fact, when we're up 28-3 midway through the 3rd (yeah, that's how I see it), we need to pull more guys that might have a bump or bruise, and maybe even pull Wilson and let TJack our 2nd guys get valuable game experience because you know how things go... We need more work for our depth. You can see our backups on the o-line getting better with the starters out, and that is huge. More than likely, we're gonna need those guys for the stretch run and playoffs. Gotta start looking ahead at this point of the season...


He will get in sync by playing. If he's healthy he should play.


This is my thinking as well. Wouldn't it make more sense to play him in a game where working out the kinks wouldn't necessarily cost us the W? The hope is that his timing and conditioning are at full potential BEFORE we play the tougher games.


You still betting MONEY he won't play this week? :0190l:


I still think it's a long shot. Pete likes to give his guys two full weeks of practice off major injury. If you listened to press conference today, he even mentioned that Breno wouldn't play until he's returned to practice and practiced for two weeks.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:37 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:55 pm
Posts: 110
If they activate him then someone has to go so I do not believe he will play this week and perhaps not next week.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:57 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:14 am
Posts: 2233
DavidSeven wrote:
T-Sizzle wrote:
I still think it's a long shot. Pete likes to give his guys two full weeks of practice off major injury. If you listened to press conference today, he even mentioned that Breno wouldn't play until he's returned to practice and practiced for two weeks.


I listened to it. One situation doesn't apply to the other. Sounds like you have changed your tune a bit. That's good. It's been reported Percy has been doing a lot on his own.

If he is ready he will play.

_________________
The artist formerly known as T-Sizzle


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:46 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm
Posts: 5486
Location: Kansas City, MO
fridayfrenzy wrote:
Either he is ready or not ready.

I feel this is similar to the Gronk situation. If he's cleared and healthy then get him on the field and let him do his work.

Agreed. If he is healthy there's no reason to deny Wilson of his security blanket. Unless you actually like him running for his life and getting sacked way too much for comfort? He literally changes the offense from predictibility to multidimensional just by being on the field.

I mentioned this before but the mere fact that he will be playing no later than Atlanta has fans of other teams saying "that's just cheating".They realize he tilts the field just like Wilson. This in a city that is the home of the only undefeated team in the NFL.

_________________
43-8...it's all about that action boss....
next man up.


Last edited by MizzouHawkGal on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:49 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:40 pm
Posts: 1901
scakfan wrote:
If they activate him then someone has to go so I do not believe he will play this week and perhaps not next week.


I would not be surprised at the least if Bryan Walters (WR) were to be released upon Harvin's activation.

_________________
20% off Karmaloop & 10% off PLNDR, rep code: DUCK20

Want to save money? Get cash back from online purchases through Ebates! Referral link here!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:59 pm 
*GOLD SUPPORTER*
*GOLD SUPPORTER*
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:13 pm
Posts: 4628
Location: Puyallup, WA USA
If I was a betting man....95% chance that he does not play on Monday Night. 95% he does play a few downs at Home against Tampa Bay. :3:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:01 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm
Posts: 5486
Location: Kansas City, MO
fridayfrenzy wrote:
Either he is ready or not ready.

I feel this is similar to the Gronk situation. If he's cleared and healthy then get him on the field and let him do his work.

Agreed. If he is healthy there's no reason to deny Wilson of his security blanket. Unless you actually like him running for his life and getting sacked way too much for comfort?

_________________
43-8...it's all about that action boss....
next man up.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:06 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm
Posts: 5486
Location: Kansas City, MO
Bigpumpkin wrote:
If I was a betting man....95% chance that he does not play on Monday Night. 95% he does play a few downs at Home against Tampa Bay. :3:

Sounds logical but we'll see soon enough. I hope he is healthy enough to run 3-4 plays in St. Louis as a warmup though.

_________________
43-8...it's all about that action boss....
next man up.


Last edited by MizzouHawkGal on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:09 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm
Posts: 5486
Location: Kansas City, MO
Bigpumpkin wrote:
If I was a betting man....95% chance that he does not play on Monday Night. 95% he does play a few downs at Home against Tampa Bay. :3:

Sounds logical but we'll see soon enough.

_________________
43-8...it's all about that action boss....
next man up.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:11 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:18 pm
Posts: 2064
Location: Marysville, WA
accordtec wrote:


Quoting this and putting it in op, thanks.

_________________
Image Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:34 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
Posts: 2368
Location: Sammamish, WA
Can't stand the wait, this guy is one hell of a player. Flat out changes what Defenses have to prepare for, and makes the rest of the WR's better imo. Pick your poison when you play D against the Hawks.
Can't wait to see him light up the Vikes and Niners.

_________________
60 percent of the time..........it works........every time


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:44 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
Posts: 3870
Location: Tri Cities, WA
fridayfrenzy wrote:
Either he is ready or not ready.

I feel this is similar to the Gronk situation. If he's cleared and healthy then get him on the field and let him do his work.


Exactly we're not paying him to park him in the garage under a tarp only to bring him out when there's a car show, if he's healthy and ready, throw him out there and get him in the mix a soon as possible.

_________________
World Champs - Sounds good don't it


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:50 am 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:24 pm
Posts: 3077
Location: Anchorage, AK
Percy is an outlet for RW. Having him on the field protects our quarterback. If he is healthy I say play him


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:45 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:05 pm
Posts: 553
Location: Tri-Cities, Washington
How would him playing cost us the game? He's a veteran player who knows what he's doing. If he's healthy he needs to be out there. Did Gronk playing cost his team the game? If he's out there he can only help. I think he has to play if he's healthy. Obviously like others said you don't focus the gameplan on him but getting him some reps will help speed up the process for him to become what we think he will be. If I was betting I think he sits out this week.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Percy Harvin presser
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:09 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:18 pm
Posts: 2064
Location: Marysville, WA
mikeak wrote:
Percy is an outlet for RW. Having him on the field protects our quarterback. If he is healthy I say play him


I completely agree. We already know what we have in RW, protect it. He is the most important offensive weapon we have outside Lynch. Percy will help take some of that heat off of Lynch and Wilson.

_________________
Image Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ] 

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BASF, CurryStopstheRuns, Google [Bot], grizbob, Jayburd14, Kooshster, sedrohawk, seedhawk, Yahoo [Bot] and 95 guests

 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.