Brady Quinn a Ram

Polaris

Reaction score
Per profootball talk here Brady Quinn is now a Ram. Fischer trying to suss out our secrets, hmmm ;)

CANHawk

Reaction score
More like they're hella desperate for a quarterback now that Sammy's out for the year.

He's not likely to have many secrets. Not like we open up the playbook in preseason. Quinn doesn't know anything you couldn't figure out by scouting our team as per normal...

Hawknballs

Reaction score
if Quinn could have actually grasped our 'secrets' we wouldn't have immediately peed ourselfs scrambling to get Tarvaris on the phone as soon as he became available.

Not worried.

OP
OP
P

Polaris

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1h6e8wax said:
I would think Kellen Clemons still plays Monday since he'll know the playbook better.

I am sure of it. The article (that I linked to) indicated that Quinn was signed on explicitly as a backup.

TriCHawk

Reaction score
I think the Seahawks retweeted the Rams yesterday saying that Clemens would be starting the upcoming game.

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
It's interesting to see that Brady Quinn declined 49ers offer when they wanted to sign him but chose to sign with the Rams. I understand that it's business and Brady is probably trying to make some $$ for his family but I wonder if our players hate 49ers more than the Rams.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Polaris":24pl8jql said:
Per profootball talk here Brady Quinn is now a Ram. Fischer trying to suss out our secrets, hmmm ;)
You betcha.
His job is so secretive, that EVEN HE doesn't know what he's going to do. :p

Throwdown

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":27pylgv2 said:
You ain't seen nothin like the mighty Quinn. You really haven't.

He throw pop fly INT's to Deshawn Shead in practice too?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Quinn has an outside shot of playing for every team in the league before he retires at this rate.