Week 8 Cheat Sheet

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Week 8 Cheat Sheet
Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm
  • Maybe the Jags will get fired up to win one for their coach.

A guy can dream.

Go panthers and everyone playing the saints.
    Founding Father of the Bevell-Be-Gone Movement

Currently riding SHOTGUN on the Russell Wilson bandwagon.

Renton Chapter Seahawkers Booster Club
    Section 316 @ CenturyLink Field

Kuendelea Mwewe - Go Hawks
    SilkMonkey
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:37 pm
  • Redskins over Bears NOT GOOD. Skins victories only helps the Niners SOS tiebreaker against us. We want Packers and Skins to lose, Vikings and Giants to win. The Bears can go lose to someone else, we already hold the lead on them.
    Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."
    SalishHawkFan
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:45 pm
  • SalishHawkFan wrote:Redskins over Bears NOT GOOD. Skins victories only helps the Niners SOS tiebreaker against us.

Debateable. See where you're at, but Washington also plays the 49ers and a competitive Washington team with something to play for poses a greater threat to beat the 49ers and help make tiebreaking formulas irrelevant, on our behalf. :th2thumbs:
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:45 am
  • Keep these coming. This is one of my "Must-Read" posts every week.

Thanks!

As far as the Redskins over the Bears, I'm leaning towards that being a "bad". I really doubt the Skins beat the 49ers and the Bears aren't a threat to our HFA at this point I don't think. They were already looking beatable, and now Cutler is out for at least 4 weeks. I think I'd rather see the Bears win that division anyway, for some reason we have trouble with the Lions and I'd rather not face the Packers in the playoffs
    President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013
    JesterHawk
    * Smackmeister *

Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:15 pm
  • Keep in mind with the strength of schedule business. . .youre all assuming we lose at SF in December. I think a healthy hawks team beats SF on any field.
    Hawknballs
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:36 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information